I prefer Ice Cream for dessert around the holidays :grin:

9 Likes

Figuring out what to do is the hardest part for me🤣

7 Likes

Same. Frank!

7 Likes

Thanks @SessionDrummer I am but haven’t been on there for a while

7 Likes

That’s very kind of you @fidalgo_vapes but I’ll be moving back to UK soon so nor necessary.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Friction2600 It’s a great way to get you mixing and the more you mix the more you learn. Have fun!

7 Likes

@Friction2600 better make a recipe to submit…You can use LB Vanilla Ice Cream as your base so you should be ok :+1:

7 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Echodub nice to meet you.

8 Likes

And there you have it, a clue just for you from one of the masters :grin:

8 Likes

This is cool.
I’m gonna try and make my Scottish family’s traditional dessert, passed down through five generations, served every Thanksgiving and Christmas. (Not telling) Trying to replicate our original grandmothers recipe was a source of much competition within the family ranks, and fodder for much family conversation and good natured ribbing, so replicating it for lung consumption and competing with my ELR friends should be quite similar and fun.
Sounds like a lot of work for you guys, thanks for putting this together.

11 Likes

Does the name have to be holiday-ish?

6 Likes

No but if your making something specific i would name it that so we know, or leave in description since there are points for that

7 Likes

Ok recipe idea created in my head and on ELR. Now to see if it’ll actually work. Need to order 2 flavors from BC. :cry:

7 Likes

Exciting…Cant waiti to see what everyone comes up with .

6 Likes

WOW This is really nice. Thanks guys for the contest! :hibiscus:

11 Likes

Which one sucks the least? :joy:

4 Likes

TMTTS great to see you here… Cant wait to aee what you come up wirh , Good Luck

7 Likes

Already thinking “out of the box” it could be an easy one, (already got three down on paper) but if looking for something different, can be a really tough one!

8 Likes

I guess Frosting can be considered an additive, correct?

6 Likes

Not correct…Frosting is a flavor , concentrate etc
Additives example…Sweetener , Citric Acid , Malic Acid , Vinegar, Saline , gammaoctalactone, triaciten, Acetyl Pyrazine…:pray:

9 Likes