ELR vape bands or tees, obviously?

What ever happened to the talks of ELR vape bands?? @daath?

8 Likes

I’ve always though tee shirts would be cool as well. I struck up an email conversation with abdada and he said he could probably print up a tee with a fairly large design for under $20.

http://www.7bucktees.com/love-your-shirt/

21 Likes

Looks like you’ve put some thought into this!! I like!

1 Like

At one point in time, I thought it would be nice to have a “premium” or giveaway for folks that donated $ X amount to ELR. But, then I thought about how much work it would be for whoever to manage the intricacies of such an idea. @daath doesn’t have time to make it happen…I don’t…@JoJo doesn’t.

So, the idea has not just been pushed to the back burner…it’s hasn’t even been taken out of the deep freezer to thaw yet! Nice idea, but it’s a bunch of work! :scream:

4 Likes

Cool stuff…If you contract for shirts with those (or any) designs, make sure that your art file is at least 800 dpi…or higher…you want to eliminate those jaggies (stairstep lines on the diagonal lines of the flasks)…Preferably a Photoshop file or an EPS file of high resolution…and what ever file format he suggests…He may have the capacity to vectorize Jpeg images…The higher the resolution, the more accurate, and efficient your printer will be able to make the separations for the screens…Another alternative may also be to have them printed in what is known to be a “Direct to Garment” procedure, where the shirt is printed by a computer driven printer, similar to an ink jet printer…Again, the higher the resolution, the better…and the chosen shirt wants to be of a compact, tight weave count for greater surface area…Fantastic results can come from direct to garment printing, as it is a fairly new and upcoming technology in the graphic art/screenprinting world…and judging from these art pieces, they may lend themselves very nicely to direct to garment…they have great color presentation…I humbly share this with you, as I have many years in the field…Respectfully

5 Likes

@Maureeenie and I would like T shirts and vape bands with the ELR flasks and the words “Clouds Bitch!” printed across the front :joy:
On a more serious note ,that would be great if someone could get this going!

3 Likes

Cool! I think we need a “Clouds, bitch” one as well.

3 Likes

you beat me to it!

1 Like

How about mod skins?

1 Like

There needs to be some sort of zazzle store type deal for vape stuff. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Okie dokie! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

You are so awesome!

2 Likes

8 Likes

sorry I missed some people :disappointed: I should be sleeping :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

18 Likes

That’s awesome @MisterSinner!

Good stuff! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks…I’d like to do more for the other awesome regulars for kicks. When I’m not seeing triple and tired. :dizzy_face: lol

5 Likes

Unreal talent on here! Very nice @MisterSinner and @Kinnikinnick!

1 Like

Those are quite awesome, sir

1 Like

How about one for an “Almost regular”? Lol jk, I mean unless you wanna :stuck_out_tongue:
That is awesome though. I would wear all those shirts!

1 Like

hahahaaa…These are just mock ups for fun (and caused by insomnia). I don’t actually make shirts but these would be fun as heck lol

16 Likes