ELUX Starter Kit Review

Did a quick review of the ELUX Starter kit by Arctic Dolphin. This item is of course targeted mainly at new capers.

@Heaven_Gifts

4 Likes

Speak Up … cant hear you while your whispering … lol … :wink: , i think the review was pretty good except i couldnt hear you bud

2 Likes

I enjoyed the review. Good overview of the device. I know more than before I watched the review. I’ll give the review a thumbs up!

2 Likes

Lmao, sadly that’s an issue with having a deeper voice. Will keep that in mind next time though to try and care for that. Thanks for the feedback

2 Likes

ya bud i was waiting for the base to drop lmao , im just giving you crap , itr takes a bit of balls to do a video review …well done … ill listen to the review at a higher volume when im not at work lmao

3 Likes

I take no offense at all. Constructive criticism is just feedback to help improve

4 Likes

Ooooh! Any relation to" Whispering" Bob Harris?

Notice, the voice didn’t stop that guy having a successful career as DJ and TV presenter. .

I find your voice soothing. A much bigger problem for me was the highly distracting background noise.

2 Likes

Good call out, that would be the parakeet that decided to go crazy as soon as I hit record. I was hoping it wouldn’t be picked up by I now know to move him to another room next time

2 Likes

Aha! so that’s what it was! TBH, I barely took in a word of the review , not cos I couldn’t hear you (I could) but because I was too pre-occupied with trying to choose between “squeaking wheel” and “laryngitic canary” . You can tell your bird from me, he might as well stop trying to steal your limelight, cos his chances of winning the X-factor are zero. :rofl: Honestly, he’s just embarassing himself.
BTW , i fully agree with this comment:

and would like to add that I’m glad that you plan to do more. I think you could be really good at it, with just a tad more practice,

3 Likes

Lmao, I’ve tried telling him the same but he is just extremely stubborn. His favorite times to practice are during the quite dialogue scenes of movies. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know of that issue as well as the encouragement to make more reviews.

2 Likes