Emojis are back!

Yayy @daath Emojis are back! I felt unable to express myself for a while there. wfa

13 Likes

anigif_enhanced-buzz-2719-1336745310-9

6 Likes

They still don’t seem to be working in PMs but I’ll clear my cash and test it again.

2 Likes

Yep, clear your cash and send it to me!

6 Likes

:no_mouth: *Cache… I’m tired! lol

3 Likes

Finally :smiley: Apparently the fix was a small one :stuck_out_tongue: Just took them a while :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Because I can :grin:

3 Likes

It appears you couldn’t lmao - needs a space bro

3 Likes

Touche my friend

3 Likes

Thank God, I was getting all pent up !!!

I just noticed something with FireFox 47.0.1. I WAS able to emote a few on a post, but when trying to do more in other posts, the screen dimmed, but no choices were available. I was able to shift-reload and then I could choose a few for another single post, but when trying to on another post, same thing happened. Odd…

Odd, sometimes is DOES work without a reload, others it does.

1 Like

Mine is doing that w/ chrome, after clearing cache it works but only for 1 time idk, but not too concerned w/ using them

2 Likes

Yep, that’s happening to me as well. They’re working on it I think.

2 Likes

They are flaky as fuck for me all the time so not working anywhere near good at the moment.

1 Like

I added/changed a couple of the available emojis. Changed :laughing: to :rofl: and added :hugs: and :nauseated_face: (for the weird eating thread! LOL).

If there are some you’d like to see added, let me know and I’ll think about it. :wink: Do NOT ask me to add a thumbs down (or anything like). It’s been discussed and is not happening.

7 Likes

Loving them! What about a fist bump :facepunch: for all the bromance that goes on? Actually, that could be used in the wrong way…ignore my ramblings :laughing:

4 Likes

No thumbs down and no fists… I guess a certain finger is out of the question? :wink:

5 Likes

I’m confused.
What’s wrong with a ring finger? :thinking: :wink: :rofl:

4 Likes