Endangered Flavors

I’ve recently learned that Molinberry has ceased manufacture of their ‘Classic Belgian Waffle’ . I’ve been in contact with them via email(back, and forth) for several day’s, with them offering to make me a special order(they still have the ingredient’s). This would help me, but do nothing for the rest of us mixer’s who use this concentrate. So, I’m calling on you to compose a short, simple message to them, politely letting them know that you are an active member of the vaping community who relies on this (wonderful,excellent,can’t live without :wink:) product, and that they should consider resuming manufacture of it. There is a chance, that if we bombard their inbox with our concern’s, it might just get them to act! Even if you don’t regularly use this specific flavor, the next one that they decide to chop might be!

info@molinberryflavours.com

8 Likes

This might be a noble gesture on your part but the question is WHY has MB stopped production? There could be any number of reasons. From a business perspective maybe it’s not in their best interest to continue with that particular flavor. Just sayin.

9 Likes

For sure, @TorturedZen . As the saying goes, follow the money. Maybe one, or more ingredient’s have become scarce, or too costly. This was just an idea…can’t hurt, right?!

5 Likes

Maybe the special ingredient was the Sweat from a Morbidly Obese Belgian Chemist with Thyroid problems and he’s no longer there to give the special treatment into batches of their Waffle? Maybe they’d reformulate it and called Waffle Sans Jules?

5 Likes

I’ve heard strang…wait, what?! :flushed:

3 Likes

His names was Jules and he would sweat standing still

5 Likes

I had a friend like that. Wasn’t Belgian, obese, a Chemist, or Thyroid issues. But Steve would sweat standing still

6 Likes

Severe Alcoholic maybe?

3 Likes

Or to much acid! Probably thought the 4way was a single hit

4 Likes

Done mate, sent an email yesterday pleading our case.:wink::crossed_fingers:t3:

4 Likes