[Ended,Vaptio giveaway] Do you like Pen Kit? Free Vaptio Tyro Kit ends on 5/16

Hello Guys, thank you for your participation. Now the Competition ended. We chose 2 winners as below, please send your shipping information to me. Congratulations!
@anon28032772
@Freddie3

The prize for this contest is the Tyro Kit from Vaptio. TYRO KIT is a stealth all-in-one vape pen by Vaptio. This kit allows you to switch between DL and MTL, single kit for double vaping pleasure. TYRO KIT adopts top side filling to refill the tank. Screwing the top lid, you will see the hole to inject the e-juice, no more messy juice filling.

Simple to enter the contest:

1. How did you know Vaptio brand at the first time?

2. Have you ever used Vaptio products?

3. Share your opinions about Vaptio products, suggestions or complaints.

4. What device you’d like us to give away next time? (Reply with the link from vaptio.com)

Note:

1. You must be 18 or older

2. The contest will end on May 16th. 2 winners will be chosen on May 17th.

2 Likes

From e-liquid-recipes.com

I haven’t had the pleasure

1 Like

I have yet to see a vape shop selling your products and I have never used your products, so it’s difficult to comment.

I’m often disappointed in the giveaways because it looks like people are getting scraps for cheap advertising. Come out with the big guns and let the advanced users here evaluate your brand for what it really stands :slight_smile:

PS. If I’m picked, I’m donating it to the last person in the draw.

1 Like
  1. This competition
  1. No I havent
  1. It looks good
  1. Super cape kit
    https://vaptio.com/super-cape-kit.html
  1. From ELR
  1. No yet .
  1. I will withhold any comments about your Company until I have the pleasure of doing business with you
  1. That Super Bat though
    https://vaptio.com/super-bat-220w-mod.html

As I recall, I read the review of the N1 mod

Yes. The Vaptio Wall Crawler is one of my favorites.

VEX 100 Mod

1. How did you know Vaptio brand at the first time?

Seen reviews on forums

1. Have you ever used Vaptio products?

Yes The ET Auto Kit and F1 Solo Kit

1. Share your opinions about Vaptio products, suggestions or complaints.

Both products I used are high quality, designed well and the branding is savey and cool looking not over board. I think Vapitio makes good vape devices, small to carry all the time and longer battery life, plus better quality then other plastic AIO units on the market.

Good for beginner and advanced vapers wanting smaller better quaily AIO units. Only wish they had more versions/choices with standard 510 connectors and single external battery tube-like pens for pro users, not wanting to use plugin atomizers. And swap battery’s so no waiting to charge it up again. Like the Vex 100 below is a step in a good direction! :wink: Also like the futuristic multi color LED style buttons

1. What device you’d like us to give away next time?

Love to try one of these!

1 Like