Epic fail = MEGA LOLZ

Had to share this one with you i am in creased over with laughter

So my mate at works decided to make his own juice and was asking for advicen, so me being me i helped as much as i could. I took him through the process then tried to tell him about steeping and different speed steeping methods which he seemed to get a basic understanding of.

Last night i got a call from him saying…

Craig -" Dave you alright bud i have managed to make some juice tonight it smells lovely"

Me - "oh nice one bud told you it wasnt that hard when you put your mind to it…interupted Craig - "a bit worried though mate about this whole steeping thing you were talking about it takes fu**ing ages i am freezing "

Me - scooby doo noise ??? “What do u mean you are freezing bud”

Craig - “well you said make it and let it sit in a warm bath for a while, give it a good shake every once in a while and it will come out nice. I made it in the bath and i have been sat in it for 2 hours shaking the bottles up but the bath waters gone cold”

omfg i screamed the house down with laughter i really did. He was sat in a warm bath mixing up the juice on a soap tray then sat there shaking it every few minutes for 2 hours hahahahahahahahahahaha

You have to laugh at this one i still am

15 Likes

LMFAO​:joy::joy::joy::sunglasses::dash::dash:

2 Likes

ROFLMAO! :joy:

3 Likes

Good thing you didn’t tell him about the ultra sonic bath and the magnetic mixer :grinning:

7 Likes

LOL

3 Likes

No way is that true! :open_mouth:

1 Like

I needed that story I seriously did ! You tell your mate you made this girls day with LAUGHTER lol OMG probably the cutest story EVER :smile:

1 Like

@zigz honnestly mate 100% true how do you think i felt taking the call hahahah

2 Likes

IF that is true, PLEASE PLEASE don’t tell him to put nicotine in his juice. You could be tried for manslaughter or something. It might clean up the species a bit, sure. But it’s not worth the jail time.

“That’s a mean thing to say, TRW.” It’s the rabies man, it’s not a nickname.

2 Likes

I know I am late to this one but dear God I am happy I found this :joy: