Error on wizardlabs and DIY ELiquid supplies discount code

Wizardlabs.com and https://www.diye-liquidsupplies.com discount codes are not working. Neither of the ones listed on the resource page are valid.

Are there any newer ones? @daath, do you mind looking in to this, please?

7 Likes

I mailed them both! When I hear back, I’ll let you know (and maybe update the resources page).

7 Likes

Still need to hear back from Wizard Labs, but DIYELS told me that it’s because they already have discounts on all their stuff …

5 Likes

:rofl: :joy: that’s funny! They must upcharge a bunch, then! With Amazon Prime free shipping, on Essential Depot’s shop page, it’s cheaper than DIYELS and WizardLabs after shipping, taxes, and fees.

I appreciate you looking into it for me, though. I hope WizardLabs gets back, though. They have some decent prices. If the shipping wasn’t $14-$18 I’d go with them. Sigh, I hate being broke.

I love that DIY has saved me SO much money (mostly :sweat_smile:) and allowed me to try a much wider range of flavors that would have cost me $100’s-$1,000’s if I’d purchased commercial or even house blends at B&M shops.

I just hate that all the PMTA bullshit has caused EVERYTHING and EVERYWHERE to jack their prices up so much! A 1 litre bottle of VG was once $8.99 on BCF, only a year ago! Now it’s nearly $15.00… I know it’s only a difference of $5-$7 but when you’re on a limited income, it’s a horse of another color and every penny counts! :blush:

I know the gallon jugs are more cost effective and believe me if I could afford it, I’d absolutely buy it that way… I just can’t. I’m working on it, though. Cross ya’ll’s fingers and wish me good luck that the reevaluation goes in my favor, please. :grin:

7 Likes

Thank you @Wombatred26, and @daath.

4 Likes