Esauce uk prices

Just an headup for our poor europeans, does anybody know esauce.co.uk?
Looks like they’ve got flavors at 95p, could be worth a try (if I just didn’t order 70 odd new ones…) so someone else could be interested…

6 Likes

I’ve tried their home brand Forest Fruits and a couple of their Apple - I don’t know if you have ever tried the One Pound Vape Shop products but they mixed at similar %'s and tasted roughly the same. Of course, these guys do a lot more flavours, and I’m not big on cream or tobacco flavours, so have no idea there, but the few I tried were… average? Nothing special but for 95p?

Oh, and one other thing, the Nic shots I got from there had a great date on them (Jun 2023) ! Of course, they could print any date on these bottles, but they tasted good so I have no reason to doubt it. Bottled 100ML of them up and froze them as I have not had any with such a good date on for a while.

4 Likes

What is 95P?

3 Likes

Ah, P, short for pence. The UK version of c :wink:

4 Likes

And we (Yankees) call our C a P, but it is actually just a C. Commonly called a penny, it’s actually a cent.

4 Likes

aha, thanks.

3 Likes

Great find @Iv3shf! Never heard of them before. Not many top brands, but the price is right. I might order one day (if they bring those astronomical international shipping prices down).

4 Likes

Same thoughts, TPA,CAP,FW and some (few) INWs is it worth it? don’t know, but if somebody starts a basic stash, definitely, shipping is expensive, but at under a pound per flav…

4 Likes

Just a bit more feedback from me on them, had a few issues with my last order, thought I would take a punt on some coffee, choc and caramel flavours so spent about £20 on the various brands, but for some reason some were not on the final order (probably due to the site running Zencart or OScommerce and having a cookie blocked during the cookie acceptance blarb after filling my cart, but what do I know? :wink: ) anywho, sent a mail to get this corrected and got a reply within minutes.

I’m a cheapo so I opted for 2nd class delivery (I also don’t actually need the juices fast as they will be a while in the cupboard anyway), but due to the confusion they have upgraded the delivery to first class free. So yeah, if you are in the UK and are thinking about taking a punt too, they are very friendly to deal with and have been great with me so far.

Will use again, and would recommend for sure.

5 Likes

Thank you for the feedback, very useful!

3 Likes

I forgot last time but now I will say it. " I totally love your name. Yodaofborg and you even have yoda with borg face. Brilliant, I love it.

4 Likes

Heh, thanks Dan, I’d love to take credit, but the GF came up with the idea back in my Bulletin Board days; used to drive the starwars AND the startrek fans mental, so I stuck with it :wink:

Anywho: It is probably worth another look if you had already visited these before; looks like I managed to buy up most their stock heh.

Yeah, had a few shipments off them now, and although the last one was slightly delayed and I get the feeling they were not being 100% honest as to why, I’d use them again for sure, especially now their flavour list has almost tripled!
None of the sauces I’ve had off them except for CAP Milk Choc and Toffee (discontinued so only old stock everywhere) have a close expiry on them, at least a year, so defo a great find! I’m starting to sound like an advert for them but I will just say one more thing, if you need the juices sooner rather than later, I’d consider elsewhere but if you don’t mind waiting a few extra days? Well worth it, but even their first class option can take a week sometimes.

5 Likes