Essential Depot is price gouging

Holy crap this is ridiculous. I guess I will NEVER buy their VG/PG again!

even worse on their site

6 Likes

You made me check Heartland Vapes just now, fortunately they have not yet changed their prices. Wow!

4 Likes

I haven’t seen any others either which is why I find this extra troubling

5 Likes

someone needs to call them. (ED) but then again, I never liked their vg anyways.

5 Likes

I feel like calling them and giving them a piece of my mind, but screw them. They’re not worth it. I figured I would just post this. Hopefully this should have a better effect

Hmm, maybe I should call them & tell them what I did lol

7 Likes

Jan 2020 VG essential

Same product same page on Amazon… I also brought it to the public attention by asking why they were price gouging here: https://www.amazon.com/ask/questions/Tx17I49BQAKDCCF/?questionId=Tx17I49BQAKDCCF if amazon publishes my question

6 Likes

Damn! That’s messed up. Never dealing w this co. again.

4 Likes

I tried to leave a review with that information in it, we’ll see if they deny that as well. Same, I don’t deal with companies like this.

4 Likes

I don’t blame them for not publishing it really. There’s too many people who use those platforms maliciously. You should twit it. If that’s what it is called.

5 Likes

I’ll do that Phil. I don’t normally call out companies but when they are being unethical I have a problem with that.

5 Likes

lmao. I believe you mean ‘tweet’?

5 Likes

We’ll see if they respond https://twitter.com/MichelleHughes_/status/1239619254787477505

5 Likes

Wow…thats Thats their Platinum Line of VG corona free and filtered through gold mesh

6 Likes

lmao a gallon of pg at tractor supply usp is only 23.00

4 Likes

5 gallons of VG is $65 with free shipping at River Supply.

6 Likes

I’m guessing the ‘gouging’ is due to people now turning to DIY sanitizer, not vapers panicking.

I also wonder if maybe they have some software with algorithms that adjust prices automatically based on supply/demand that did this and maybe they didn’t even realize it. But of course, that is probably very naive of me to think.

6 Likes

3 Likes

“This price increase is expected to be temporary. How temporary will depend upon the remaining citizens of this nation being reasonable in their ordering needs.”

Um, What the actual F**K?! Oh, now I really want to report them for price gouging.

7 Likes

Hey we are selling A lot and people want it so we are gonna take advantage of their desire to pay for it…So for now we gouge everyone until we can …

Thats how their response reads to me

12 Likes

If you selling a lot more than usual and your margins are good then you should be maki g a shit load of money without taking advantage of the mass hysteria …#essentialdepotban

8 Likes