Ethics of selling other peoples blends

Ill go take a look now! Thanks!

I took a look, not my cup of tea but he seems to be making positive steps so i wish him the best of luck

1 Like

I thought you were kidding (poking fun with him because of not being active in the forums here for awhileā€¦). Lol, my mistake.

Nah, didnā€™t know who he was, I only know ELR and Iā€™ve looked briefly on 99juices, he seems like quite the celebrity

I also do the ENYAWREKLAW recipe you might see on here. Iā€™m just some dude that really like mixing, no celebrity.

6 Likes

Yeah ive seen them, never made anyā€¦ Might have to try one or two now thoughā€¦ Any you recommend?

Great answer, i like your attitude

2 Likes

Well I have a pretty wide variety, so depending on what kind of vape you like Iā€™m sure I have a recipe for ya. I do recommend Rhodonite as I think itā€™s my best work. I also canā€™t stay away from my pistachioRY4 recipe. Lemme know what ya think if you mix them up.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll have to order some more flavours but ill def give them a go and give you my feedback.

The NEW PistachioRY4-U by [ENYAWREKLAW] - This one looks interestingā€¦ Thanks

EDIT: Can i leave the sweetener out?

@Wayne_Walker Just went to look for RY4 and found this?

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/diy-or-die/4166-pistachio-ry4-u.html?search_query=pistachio&results=4

Thats a flavour base for the above recipe?

Yes you can leave the sweetener out if you 'd like. And yes thatā€™s the ā€œone-shotā€ of my recipe

1 Like

Thanks, i appreciate your time and look forward to trying some of your recipes

1 Like

Man youā€™re kidding, I have your poster up in my room and a matching duvet coverā€¦
Is that weirdā€¦?

:smirk:

8 Likes

rofl

Weird would be if you had the matching pillow-cases and bath towels. I donā€™t particularly want any guys face in front of ā€¦ nevvvvermiiiiiiiind. XD

2 Likes

wellā€¦that image isnā€™t leaving me anytime soonā€¦

:anguished:

:laughing:

4 Likes

@Wayne_Walker Dude, gutted I didnā€™t meet you when you were in UK, I will stalk you for sure next time you are over !
I have learned SO Damned much from your videos !

2 Likes

@Ghettotrout Here are my thoughts on this subject. If you can find someone that will pay you actual money for the crap i make then go for it!

5 Likes

My response to businesses making profits from recipes that are freely given by their creators without giving credit where it is due looks like:

Thats my response to practically everything thoughā€¦

7 Likes

As it should be, good Sir, as it should beā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

I caught this guy mixing (@Wayne_Walker ) Wayneā€™s Rhodonite,

Then I realized, I wasnā€™t sure if he was actually selling itā€¦:wink:

I

4 Likes

LOL There is a Canadian shop that sells Rhodonite under another name or at least I think it is I wouldnt be able to tell them apart in a blind taste testā€¦ http://eastsidevapes.com/products/macaraz-twelve-monkeys-triumph?variant=16767510339 this e-juice is Rhodonite by @Wayne_Walker just renamed and maybe a tiny tweak

1 Like