Ethyl maltol stopped in EU

Hello, could someone tell me if I can still buy Ethyl maltol in the EU in 2024? If you know of a supplier in Europe, preferably Poland, Germany, the Czech Republic, write me a private message, I want to try to create a sweet liquid, but this sweetener is the most important for me.

There is only one noname store in the Czech Republic, they offer 100g for 150 euros.

3 Likes

Look for TPA Cotton Candy.

4 Likes

I would prefer pure Ethyl maltol. I want to mix pure liquid 50/50 + sweetness (Ethyl maltol ) + coolness (2-isopropyI-N
2,3-trimethyl butanamide) + flavor (Isoamyl acetate) + other important ingredients :slight_smile:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined us.

3 Likes

:astonished:
Have you found your EM yet? TPA and other vendors also sell ethyl maltol crystals. I’ve seen it on Amazon, eBay, etc. I think that would be your best bet if your looking for pure EM.

“TPA/TFA actually has two different Cotton Candy flavorings.
The regular Cotton Candy is a straight Ethyl Maltol and PG solution, and is also sold on her site as Ethyl Maltol Liquid (10% PG).
The other Cotton Candy is listed as Cotton Candy (Circus Style) and appears to be made from a different chemical.”

This is a quote off a ECF post, so I don’t know how current the info is. Can’t hurt to look.

2 Likes