EU flavor ordering after Brexit

Have been ordering so far from chef’s flavor to mainland EU. Can someone recommend an alternative after Brexit takes place. Cannot be an e-cigarette store, as custom won’t allow that in my country.

3 Likes

If it can’t be a e-cig shop it’s going to be tricky… Here’s a shop in Germany where you can get medicine flower concentrates. I haven’t seen he “normal” flavorings like TPA, Capella etc in any other shops (but I wasn’t looking tbh).

4 Likes

I understand the issue for hardware and juices… but food grade flavor concentrates that they use for cooking as well?
Where do you live?.

3 Likes

French, lepetitvapoteur has some stuff. not as extensive as chef’s.

Hard to know what to expect after brexit!

4 Likes

Yeah I know… I’m preparing a huge order that is going out tomorrow or the day after as well.
I really don’t understand why they establish themselves as the key player on the market and then just turn their backs and walk away. Incomprehensible.

2 Likes

in Estonia. It’s the worst country in EU to vape. Like nightmare. Local stores are selling flavors 2-5 times overpriced and stock is a joke. For hardware I have to go to a local e-cig store to make an order from UK stores.

2 Likes

But what is considered as a “vape store” … lots of these companies only sell food flavorings.
You can order directly from Germany, they have a few shops and German Flavors seems a decent flavor brand. Flavormonks is a Belgian flavor manufacturer, a bit expensive though and not highly concentrated. FlavourArt Italy is a place you can order from too. France has a few flavor companies too.

3 Likes

Just ordered 37 flavors from them costing 76£. In my country it would make about 300€ at least.

3 Likes

Yeah I know what you mean. We have a very limited selection of hardware in Belgium and even shops can only buy from the licensed local distributors (who don’t cater for individual requests). A 15ml Capella or TFA bottle costs 6 euro. It’s ridiculous.

3 Likes

well the Custom is using computing power to crack down illegal goods entering the Country. Every word linking with e-cig is a red flag.

2 Likes

That should exclude Chefs Flavours, no? I think they’ll be fine …

3 Likes

That’s exactly I’ve been doing so far

3 Likes

I’d continue using them… start with a small test order to see how it goes. If customs complains, tell them you make candy with the flavors.

3 Likes

So far has been working, but after Brexit you’d have to pay extra taxes. Because importing goods from outside EU

2 Likes

True, but that’ll be like an additional 25% … still cheaper than buying local (and a lot of other EU countries)
Brexit sucks… all EU citizens know it except for the Brits :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the changes (like import taxes from UK) won’t be enforced on the following day after Brexit (if it happens). That would make way too much damage on both sides (for all industries); not beneficial to anyone. But maybe i am too naiive here.

2 Likes

There go those Brits again, fucking up people’s shit.

4 Likes

You might be underestimating the petulance and pettiness of the EU.

3 Likes

I hope chefs flavor will open their 2nd store in Ireland!

4 Likes

of course not, everything will be stuck at the borders because nobody is ready for those changes… it’ll all start with a backlog but be sure that that border will come up on 1/11 in case of a no-deal brexit. Too many legal implications to ignore it.

4 Likes