Europe warning: vitamin E liquids shipped to Europe :(

The newly launched European Tobacco Harm Reduction Advocates (ETHRA) has issued a warning about liquids being launched across Europe. An American company is exporting CBD liquids containing vitamin E acetate and Coconut Oil to Poland for distribution to stockists across the continent. These constituents have been directly linked to the rash of lung issues in America…

Click link for details

Some people are really trying to ruin the whole vaping industry worldwide :sob:

7 Likes

Possibly I am a paranoid, but doesn’t it seem like something organized by the industry?

3 Likes

I may be naive, but why would they destroy their own bread and butter?

2 Likes

… The tobacco industry, of course

2 Likes

The information is public so this is just knowingly trying to harm (and possibly kill) civilians. Should be dealt with in the harshest way possible and fine the bloody shits out of everybody involved.

3 Likes

I will opine that the U.S. government is complicit to this end. We have police inventorying flavors in vape shops, politicians staging political shit shows, while these operations are obviously flourishing. I would hope the effected european governments express stern condemnation of the U.S. for allowing this to happen. Label this opinion as either conspiracy or gross negligence, the result is obviously the same. Misguided focus in the U.S. is now adversely effecting the global community.

4 Likes

Not much of a conspiracy theorist here … don’t believe for a second that current day politicians are even remotely smart enough for that. With all the nationalism and populism on the rise, people don’t vote for smart politicians anymore, hence the mess we’re in.
Corrupt, yes, but too dumb to hide it.

2 Likes

So about two weeks ago this article was posted saying the THC carts were originating from China.

So it appears there are multiple sources emerging.

4 Likes

You know it brother. The black market is like flies on shit. One day nothing and the next there’s a pile of maggots. Out there waiting for a void to fill.

5 Likes