Evcigarettes

Anyone no what’s up with Evcigarettes in Jacksonville FL. I bought a American Flag edition of the Viking Grip I guess 1st of this year .And Apocalypse rda .Was noticing Deathwish Libertatem Infernum RadRat edited double stacked in American Flag . But says there only shipping to Fl. And Texas . I’m from Bama . Was just wandering if anyone may not what’s up or where else sells em around South East?

3 Likes

I used to love buying things from there. After the big “Vape mail ban” date, they closed for a bit. They came back but I haven’t been able to order since then.

4 Likes

I didn’t no they’d even closed . It’s just weird how they can only shipping within FL. Or Texas . If I’m ordering just regular vapes I use element out of La. But I like a good mech now then . Something different .

3 Likes

Hey Lil. Do they have a facebook page? I think they might. If so, contact them there and see what they can do for you. Sometimes ya gotta go through some backdoors.

2 Likes

I called em about 4/5 Central thinking they’d still be open got voice mail saying there only open from noon till 3 pm .Mon through Friday . So I may call em back tomorrow and see what’s up with em .Cause they really had a great selection of whatever you wanted . I gave Facebook up .Got rid of Instagram everything .

5 Likes

I used to buy liquid from Fivefold Vapors and then they closed down their online store. They left up their website page for a long time with a contact email posted. When I emailed them I was able to purchase their juice through emails and using my Paypal account or other forms of payment. They even accepted checks. When they stopped selling juice altogether and moved into the hot sauce business they posted their most popular recipes on their FB page. :+1:

3 Likes

I get it. But sometimes it’s the only way to reach some businesses now. Let us know if you have any luck with the phone call.

2 Likes

I will. I used vapinart out of Miami for my kayfun 5 /2 And Taifun GT v4 . They had some mech’s but I think most were older or really way out of my budget .Im fixing see if they got any of deathwish mods .

2 Likes

This is due to the pact act. They need to register with each state, so they are able to charge the proper exercise tax. I had emailed them just before they implemented the pact act, they told me they would shut down for a period to see if it was feasible to continue, and that they would slowly add new states to their shipping list. As for the deathwish libertatem infernum v4 rad rat, it was one of my last purchases from them, it’s an amazing mod if you can find one.

3 Likes

Oh yeah that is cool . Is that mod all 1 piece or can u use as 1 battery mod to ? I got a Vindacator 21700 that u can buy extra piece to make it stacked . Was just wandering I got a noise cricket I use every now then. I myself don’t need all that power i just like the mod .

2 Likes

It is one piece, so can only be run dual battery. It is a nice heavy mod, if I remember correctly it was just over 500 grams with 2 30t batteries and the rda. I’m running dual fused claptons coming in at .45 ohms so roughly 160 watts, nice quick ramp up and go hard hit with fully charged batteries.

1 Like

Yeah it’s freagin nice . I’d like get one I still haven’t called em back yet .

2 Likes

I wish you luck, I haven’t been able to find them available anywhere else. Let me know what you are told when you get to call them. I’m really hoping that they will be shipping to Pa. again soon I have my eye on a couple more mechs that I have only been able to find on their site.

1 Like

Will do JMars .I haven’t had a chance this week I’ll try Monday .

1 Like

U were right JMars can’t ship hear right now . So I found a Carrack Vape out of Canada that has a special edition called Hanged Mod 28 mm .With rda and I got a Violator rta 28 mm. For 199.00 . Got mod and rda in S.S. and violator rta they only had gun metal but I’ll customize it to be S.S. with engravings in gunmetal .

3 Likes