Everyday vape picture - Enter to win a ProVari 2.5 Starter Kit

Nothing quite like vaping in the sunlight… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Backstage, awaiting my next deck move, Vaping in darkness.

2 Likes

I just got “THE CALL”. NO WORK TODAY!!! :stuck_out_tongue: ALL DAY VAPING :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Rainy day vape

3 Likes

That is so Cool :slight_smile:

Coil I wrapped a couple days ago. My Clapton/twisted parallel ready for some homemade juice:)

6 Likes

What does that mean? Deck move…

I think Jimk is a sound and lighting guy for a stage company or production company.

Deck move I think is a term used in the field that he works in.

J

1 Like

@Cheffro, I work in the live stage theatre world. Sometimes I’m on the stage (or deck) during the performance waiting to do whatever needs doing during the production. I get stuck sitting behind scenery a lot. So, I pass the time vaping and surfing this forum while I wait for my next move.

1 Like

Very interesting. For some reason I thought you were spouting some new DJ-ing lingo because I read stage and decks…hahaha. Do you like it? Sounds cool to me.

I’ve been in the live stage theatre business for 35 years. As I’ve stated in other posts, I go to “play” everyday (not “work”). Great atmosphere 24/7.

I’d like to submit this picture rather than my other …I think it captures the essence of my Friday night vape! Pint of Rocket Puppy Ry4 to start

Hmmmmmm, now that’s a tall boy LOL

That’s what’s up!! Inspiring to see people with occupations that are outside of the corporate box. Especially nice involving the arts and creative atmosphere.

2 Likes

New users can’t upload photos? REAAALLLLLYYYYYYYY.

As I write:

PS. To all you new users, you cannot upload to the site right away - Try browsing around a bit, and reply to other peoples posts - Before you know it, you can make topics yourself and upload to the site! :smile:

2 Likes

New users cant upload photos:( bummer, im using a istick 20w with stripped threads, provari mini would be awesome!!!

1 Like

This brings me back in time… and serves as a strong reminder… of where I was and how I got to where I am…

2 Likes

@Tritsch07 what tank r u using? There r some out there that don’t need to come off mod to fill! It’ll save ur threads!!!

Everyday Vaping. Well sometimes anyway!
Note: Not for sub-ohm use. 2.5 amps max on most of these USB powerbanks. 1.5 ohms and above.

3 Likes