Everyone's fave all day vapes

I’m just wondering what everyone’s all day vapes are. I feel like I’ve hit a dead end because the only thing I love to vape all day everyday is vinilla and custard. Everything else I find I can only vape for about 5 mins. So I’m just wanting some ideas or recipes to try that are all day vapes to you. I find after 4 days of vinilla and custard I can’t really taste it as much. I like almost anything but pineapple and raspberry

Hi Lou3…you may find some recipes etc here:

Continuing the discussion from Whats your favorite ADV?:

2 Likes

Hey thanx I will check it out

1 Like

Try Bust A Nut by Alisa
You will either hate it, or you will be flat out addicted.

3 Likes

If I can remember to, after work, I will post my few I rotate between. Just about out of lunch break time and it’ll be easier at home on laptop…
Nana-berry Cake
Frosted Cinnamon Roll
Juicy Fruit (gum)

All my own recipes so you can search them up if you want to check them out, ill still be gone rest of the day, bout 6 more hours still, till I’m home.

1 Like

How is the GF’s new job?

1 Like

Eh, she likes it, but got a hernia in her lower abdomen, so it is complicating things… One doctor refers to another that wont do anything, so at this point she just is in pain…

Quite true. I’m glad i love it. Love me some nutty vapes[quote=“ozo, post:4, topic:66360”]
You will either hate it, or you will be flat out addicted
[/quote]

1 Like

I want to try bust a nut but I keep forgetting to buy butter pecan.
I feel like I’m just super fussy, nothing appeals to me atm :frowning: it sucks. I look through recipes daily and Cant seem to find one that screams at me to try it. I kind want something that’s light without strong flavours

2 Likes

I keep a tank devoted to this as it has been a daily vape for a while now.

Simple Custard

Ingredient %
Caramel (CAP) 2
Cheesecake (LA) 2
Vanilla (MF) 0.5
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 5

Flavor total: 9.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

still in the process of finding out which is going to be my all day vape, still nothing :frowning:

I’m kinda the same. I don’t like the majority of Premium juices. And when your talking about power vaping 30mls of something it has to be …er subtle. Like Cinnamon? I love cinnamon, but as a vape I am done pretty soon. You like Custards so creamy vapes might be something to try. Go to the recipe search and enter “milkshake” plus I bet folks here can also recommend some nice easy creamy cheesecakey recipes

So here are the 3 I have been enjoying this week.

Frosted Cinnamon Roll

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 3
Cinnamon Roll (FW) 8
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 3
Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP) 3

Flavor total: 17%

Juicy Fruit (gum)

Ingredient %
Apricot (TPA) 3
Juicy Peach (CAP) 5
Marshmallow (TPA) 2
Pear (FA) 1
Sweet Cream (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 13%

Nana-berry Cake

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (LA) 3.5
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 3
Blueberry (Flavorah) 1
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 2
Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA) 3
Glazed Doughnut (FA) 1
Nonna's Cake (FA) 3
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 1
Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP) 3

Flavor total: 20.5%

1 Like

I posted a few light flavor ones I vape regularly in this other thread.

1 Like

That Muffin Man Clone has 31 comments! …just added Cinnamon Roll (FW) to my wishlist Thanks!

Today’s favorite vape is ECX’s Strawberry Shortcake Showdown !!!

2 Likes

Hey thanx everyone, I will try some of these, hopefully I’ll find something so I can switch things up abit. I do like something’s ive made so far just can’t vape them for too long

1 Like

Lou do you like vanilla ? I know it sounds boring but it has a way of being very pleasant, light and airy. I know you most likely don’t have these flavors but this mix of mine is very light and easy on the palette

milk and cookies

Ingredient %
Cookie (jungle flavors) 1
Marzipan (FA) 0.34
Meringue (TPA) 0.26
Oak Milk (FE) 2.76
Vanilla (MF) 1

Flavor total: 5.36%

you could always adapt this using FA Cookie and change up the Oak Milk ( however that is the holy grail of milk to me it is awesome and makes this recipe ! ) but for the sake of taste you can apply your favorite milk whether it be dairy or a touch of fresh cream both of those aren’t bountiful in flavor so I’d go with only a drop or two to help the creaminess. Anyway it’s an Almond cookie that is really mild and sweet

1 Like

I love vanilla lol, I have ina vanilla, marzipan fa, meringue tpa, cookie I have the fa version or sugar cookie, la biscuit. I have fa fresh cream and dairy/milk. Not sure what percentages to use when I adapt the recipe. But any different version of vanilla suits me lol. or custard

1 Like

Well good ! Just choose the milk base you’d like to use for starters

( ex )

Cookie FA 1.00
Marzipan FA 0.35
Meringue TFA 0.25
fresh cream FA 0.50
Vanilla INW 1.00 ( Idk if yours is the shisha variety ? that is a great Vanilla ! )

I am starting to really like TFA’s meringue better than FA lol
If you use Fresh cream FA too high it will smother the gentle flavor of the vanilla, and marzipan.