Everything Shisha

I am using the 0.50 ohm coil I still have the 0.25 and the ni 200 nickle coil that came with it. Wow this tank is awesome but I have to go up in wattage to get anything out of the .50 coil

And I’m sure I could start talking flavors and you’d be back spending on that 500$ lol. But I won’t encourage that.

Those tfv4 coils are ginormous !!

And I liked the circus peanuts ( are those the same you hate !)

1 Like

Oh yeah duh I’m sorry I got overly excited for ya and totally forgot about your wattage! Yeah it’s a bit hard to go low but they have a 1.2? I’m still staying away from the Ni coils, I now have 2 of them too
I like how stupidly simple it is personally. As much as I like big extravagant complex tech, it is nice to have something that can be torn down, cleaned and put back up within minutes and still be a bad ass tank

I’ll pretend like I didn’t read that second part… :wink:

Yeah these coils are somethin else, doesn’t leave much for actual juice in the tank that’s for sure! I want them to last as long as my crown ones do but somethin is telling me that may not be the case…

1 Like

Now that I see the size of them crap where do you put the juice lol. I so far do not regret not getting the mini tfv4. The crown is a phenomenal tank ! And yes I must get those 1.2 ohm coils.

I just found out that Shisha strawberry has been discontinued from Inawera site. It still may be available for a time but once stock runs out from local USA vendors, they won’t be able to order more. I have a whole cart full of stuff at Inawera dot com site and no shisha strawberry. I emailed them and asked them if they can confirm if they use Shisha tobacco drops blended with strawberry to get shisha strawberry. I will post an update.
Cheers,
Dan

1 Like

Say it ain’t so!! Noooo! I know @Amy2 isn’t going to be happy with this news…I’m not :frowning:

One of my first shisha golden apple and Joy mixes. Came out pretty good

Golden Joy

Ingredient%
Cream Fresh (FA)0.8
Fuji Apple (FA)0.6
Joy (FA)0.8
Pear (FA)0.8
Shisha golden apple (INAWERA)2
Vanilla Ice Cream (MBV)3.5
Vienna Cream (FA)1.5

Flavor total: 10%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

I better stock up now. That is terrible I really like that flavor.

And the recipe looks yummy I don’t have that LA honey clove ? What’s it like

2 Likes

Thanks Dan while this does upset me maybe something awesome will take its place. ( I pretty much thought SB shisha was awesome :slight_smile:️) And I always wanted to know about the shisha.

2 Likes

It is the only honey flavor I have but for me it is spot on true clover honey. Which recipe are you speaking of? The lavender-plum?

1 Like

I have another Dragon fruit for ya too :wink:

Rhaegal's Revenge

Ingredient %
Bilberry (FA) 0.6
Black Currant (TPA) 0.6
Dragonfruit (TPA) 6
Orange Citrus (Flavorah) 0.6
Pomegranate (TPA) 1.5
Pomegranate Deluxe (TPA) 0.8
Wild Strawberry (INAWERA) 0.2

Flavor total: 10.3%

2 Likes

and it was when he hit “reply” that he remembers @Amy2 doesn’t do pomegranate…

2 Likes

Another shisha apple that is shaping up to be a great one almost a month in

Orchard Joy (WIP)

Ingredient %
Apple (Green) (TPA) 1
Double Apple (CAP) 1.5
Fuji Apple (FA) 1
Joy (FA) 0.8
Oba Oba (FA) 1.4
Peach (INAWERA) 2
Pear (FA) 1.5
Shisha golden apple (INAWERA) 0.8
White Peach (FA) 1
Yellow Peach (CAP) 1.2

Flavor total: 12.2%

2 Likes

You know I could sub that ppm for that blenderize one I have bb Acai Pom mix from northwest vg based. Guess I could use it there ? On the revenge recipe.

And I don’t have that many apple flavors nor peach lol looks good thou ! Not a big fan of peach I am trying. I made a peach Bellini its steeping so well c.

2 Likes

I don’t see why not? Acai almost went in this one but I decided to give my new bilberry a try

1 Like

Shisha golden apple sounds good! I just added that to my cart!
Cheers,
Dan

2 Likes

Another Shisha mix that came out great! The shisha vanilla is a wonderful creamy almost custard like vanilla…good stuff!

Oma's Apple Delight

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 0.5
Brown Sugar Extra (TPA) 0.5
Cookie (FA) 0.5
Fuji Apple (FA) 1
Lavender (FA) 2
Meringue (FA) 1.5
Shisha golden apple (INAWERA) 2
Shisha Vanilla (INAWERA) 1

Flavor total: 9%

I haven’t vaped it alone but as far as a mixer goes, it has a more mild apple taste than you would get from any other apple and it tastes more like a baked apple or an apple filling. Like you are about to put an apple pie in the oven but you pull out a slice of apple and eat first. Make sense?

That makes sense! Thank you! I was trying to imagine what it would taste like. Also, I am going to use some Shisha tobacco drops and mix with some strawberry flavors I have around here and see if I can replicate the flavor of shisha strawberry. Or maybe mix with Ald C-16 so I can get a cleaner note to pick out the differences.

1 Like

If you like vanilla look into the shisha as well! I just tasted it for the first time and it’s great!

I am having some serious ADD right now trying to make a grocery list and dang it I keep making a flavor list as you guys are talking :smiley:

1 Like

If it’s any consolation I won’t steer ya wrong :wink:

1 Like