Everything Shisha

I know ya won’t !

1 Like

What does Shisha mean?

Typically hooka bacco-

Shisha smoking – also called hookah, narghile, waterpipe, or hubble bubble smoking – is a way of smoking tobacco, sometimes mixed with fruit or molasses sugar, through a bowl and hose or tube. The tube ends in a mouthpiece from which the smoker inhales the smoke from the substances being burnt into their lungs.

So Shisha flavors are infused tobacco flavors?

BTW I just got in my first Hangsen flavor last week and I’m liking it- The green orange (psssst add that to your list hehe)

1 Like

Shisha is more the process, style or tools used…the way I understand it. Not a specific flavor

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2011/aug/22/shisha-smoking-how-bad-is-it

do the INW line of Shisha flavors have tobacco flavor in them?

Stop it LOL my grocery list is suffering badly while the flavor list is thriving !!!

1 Like

No. I don’t do tobacco vapes myself and they do not taste even the slightest like tobacco. If anything it is probably just a marketing thing? I could be wrong though

1 Like

Also I do not own the complete line…yet…but there may be one or 2 that are made around tobacco flavors but I don’t think so.

1 Like

LOL sorry :wink:

I’m just living vicariously through you is all!! I’m pretty much set on flavors and so far there isn’t anything else I need.

I’m surprised you are getting stuff! Besides these shishas, what else could you possibly need?? :wink:

1 Like

They make it sound so sexy…

1 Like

Ya know uh!!! I am about to head to the grocery store and what do I hear ?? A knock on my door vape Mail is here ! This is going to be a quick grocery shopping trip :wink:

2 Likes

ooh! ooh! whatcha get!? whatcha get!?

2 Likes

I got 175 $ of groceries WTH I should not go to the store hungry I KNOW THIS ! But I did. I made a spinach and portabello penne pasta with a homemade mozz. cream sauce subbed cow’s milk for almond and a lil flour. Baked in the oven for 20 mins. Along with alot of boring stuff I am sure no one but you being a chef would care to hear. Like Egg plant and enchilada fixins ( TVP -textured veg. protein ) since ppl around here don’t know to order tempeh !

OH You mean Vape Mail LOL >>>…I know what you were say’n Jk

I’m bout to turn some mutha’s out with mixing !!! Got a bunch of flavors woo woo

I got FW’s sale

marshmallow
sugarcookie
blueberry
kahlua
sb shortcake
ginger
gummy bears
white choc

NWF
Pink Burst

caps’
VBIC
TFA
stock up crap nothing important.
The real gem so I’m hoping is ginger going to try and mix it with ginger ale and beer to make a spiced beer vape :smiley:

3 Likes

Where do you get yours from

1 Like

I got it from Winn Co. a very large grocery store that has the largest selection of bulk I’ve ever seen. Otherwise whole foods usually will carry it. I think red barron ( sp?) organic section will typically have it in a regular grocery store just not at the size/price point you could pay for it.

1 Like

Just curious, I usually get mine from UNFI. Big organic/green/vegie distributor, great place

1 Like

huh, well I bet that’s only in Fl. thou ?

I want a true ginger! Like I just peeled some root and ran it on a zester true ginger

1 Like