Everything Taro

Now this is where you run in to a double edged sword scenario…

I have found EV mixes that are months old with their flavors just totally muted and no where near what they were just months prior. So as I can’t speak for Amy’s recipe, if you have to wait a month or so for it to really blossom, then, well, you know…

It took me a while to figure out that it was the EV that was the constant in all these juices that were once flavorful and are now just flat. To be honest it kind of bums me out because I liked using it and I have had some killer mixes come out of using it as well, although I never really used it for it’s Vanilla aspect a lot of the times.

Anyways, my man @bradslinux I bow to you kind sir for your most generous and kind words, thank you. I’m glad people like what I put up on ELR as much as I do and I have a pretty crazy extreme palate! (I would of kicked some serious ass on Fear Factor!)

I just realized that with you asking about vanillas, it would appear that you do not have the shisha vanilla then?? Hmmm… I’m hoping this is not the case and if it is, you better go grab a bottle quick, if you want to be back in my good graces! :wink:

Another flavor to add to my wish list. Thank you for all of the great info,
@DarthVapor … please add your review of this flavoring to the notes in the flavoring database!

1 Like

Done my dear :wink:

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Here’s a funny story…

So one of my employees who vapes smelled my Taro card and he was interested in it. I filled his tank up and gave him a 10ml bottle of it and he loved it. So I asked him if he would like some of the taro flavoring because I have 8oz of it, he said hell yeah.
So today I filled up a 30ml drip bottle, labeled it TARO TFA and USE @ 2% give or take.

Later on he says “Man did you do something different to this?” and I look at him all confused? "It just seems really thin"
That’s when I realized he thought it was a juice not a flavoring!! He was vaping straight Taro!! Mwahahaha!!

New one for ya :wink:

Dark Roots

Ingredient %
Catalan Cream (FA) 2
Fuji Apple (FA) 0.6
Nugat (INAWERA) 2
Plum (TPA) 2
Pomegranate Deluxe (TPA) 2.4
Sweet Cream (CAP) 2
Taro (TPA) 2
Toasted Marshmallow (TPA) 2.2

Flavor total: 15.2%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

I’m gonna try this one for sure!!

Cool. I hope you enjoy it. :slight_smile: Your comment prompted me to drip some of it. After 3 days, the flavors are starting to meld nicely. It is becoming an interesting creamy mix. Taro is a curious flavor. I definitely get what Amy and Darth are saying about “yamminess”. It is very different. I may up the percentage of Hazelnut. It is very subdued.

1 Like

Phew…good thing I ordered some then. :smiley:

2 Likes

Haha, you won’t regret it brother :wink:
Was that your first Taro juice you posted?

LOL. So far you have yet to steer me wrong on flavor purchases. Yes, that is me losing my Taro cherry. hehehe

3 Likes

I gotta make this one ! I love all those flavors !

I found Inawera Nugat in two flavors a vanilla and chocolate what are you using here? If I were to guess it would be the vanilla. i also like the Torrone (Nougat) FA. Sleepy

You did?? What does the bottle say? Nugat or Nougat?

I wouldn’t guess either for mine, since classically Nougat is made with sugar or honey, roasted nuts and egg whites but if I had to choose, it’s closer to a chocolate than a vanilla

Oh my goodness I have found a new love tonight hee hee it won’t be around for long bc I’ll vape it up but not to worry it’s only about a 10 day steep and it’ll be here again !

Let’s get the record straight I have done nothing but bash TFA’s pomegranate it is nasty …that’s not where I am going with this I am headed straight past the regular version and stopping at their " Deluxe " wow thanks @DarthVapor for the recommendation and I know it was like oh 6 months ago I finally delved into it and I am loving this flavor. I like pomegranate the fruit so I couldn’t understand well it was the wrong version easy fix.

Anyhow , about the mix it is creamy of course from the CCI and the Vienna and then you get so much flavor on exhale its crazy good it make me feel like I am drinking a bubble tea it’s so realistic.

Berry boba taro

Ingredient %
Cookie (FA) 1
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 2
Custard (FA) 2
Pomegranate Deluxe (TPA) 2
Red Touch (Strawberry) (FA) 2
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 2
Taro (TPA) 1.5
Vienna Cream (FA) 1.8

Flavor total: 14.3%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

I’m not going to say I told you so, so you will not have to worry about me saying I told you so :wink:

I think I am going to sit down and make this right now! I have yet to use Taro and Pom D together, so I am intrigued!

10 day steeper you say?

I just got home from work and off to bed but I will whip it up!

Thanks Am!

1 Like

You can say it again if you want I’ll take my lashings :wink: Yes 10 days mmhh it’s so darn tasty and of course it is one of my tester 7 ml batches ( kicking myself )

Yep I gotta go to bed have a class at 7 am in Seattle oh which means I’ll need to be up at 5 am just for traffic sake PITA.

Enjoy it ! It’s amazing and not to tout but yum I really like the combo of the whole mix !

1 Like

I’m excited! If you speak that highly of it, I know I will love it!

Just looking at your recipe I know it’s a winner!! Thanks for the share and thank you for tagging me, otherwise I may of missed it!

1 Like

Hey We gotta stick together us Taro peeps ! Your welcome hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

1 Like

Is there anybody in Europe who is a fan of Taro? I’ve got myself a bottle because of all the fan’s above, but I can’t stand the stuff. Even after two months of steeping I think it is revolting :anguished:
If you’re located in Europe I’ll be happy to send it over to you, it’s either that or the toilet. Just PM me with your address and 30ml of Taro is all yours.

2 Likes

@Josephine_van_Rijn
P m sent!

1 Like