Everything Taro

Right boys and girls, the Taro is gone :end:

2 Likes

A big thank you @Josephine_van_Rijn
A very generous and kind offer that is greatly appreciated by myself and I am sure I will find a good use for it!
This is one of the reasons that makes this site the best out there for DIYers!
A site full of helpful and kind members who share unselfishly!

3 Likes

i searched The Inawera web sight over and over and could not find Nugat. So i purchased Nougat and hoped it was a miss spell. Is it? because i can nor find nugat anywhere.

1 Like

I am a fan @DarthVapor So after I got my Taro and mixed up a tasterā€¦ I did not know what it was supposed to taste like. Potatoes? Yes it tastes like a potato. I mixed this then and there.

Potato Pancakes

Ingredient %
Organic Pancake (NF) 4
taro (flavors express) 2

Flavor total: 6%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Now all i have to do is figure out how to get some applesauce on top

1 Like

Latkes! Yummy! Maybe some greek yogurt? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I know they donā€™t have 2 different nugat/nougats, so my guess is someone just labeled it wrongā€¦ Tomato, tomatoeā€¦potato, potatoeā€¦[quote=ā€œDan_the_Man, post:44, topic:46827ā€]
Yes it tastes like a potato
[/quote]

I love hearing everyoneā€™s take on Taro. For me and @Amy2, we get a creamy-woody-nutty and slightly earthy flavor, some people just taste straight dog shit, while others the potato (which is more true to actual taro than the previous)

I have noticed different profiles in different juices. In some Taro juices I get a mushroom like flavor that I cannot stand but not so in others. I would still mess around with it, even though taste is subjective, the Taro isnā€™t consistent from mix to mix

1 Like

@JoJo never tried it, have you? I mean on the food. We always put applesauce on ours.

ok i guess i will be getting taro from different manufacturers

1 Like

I use plain greek yogurt in place of sour cream for everything. Itā€™s kinda got that flavorā€”sour cream on potatoes. :slight_smile: My daughter eats them with ketchup. LoL. It just gives a different kinda taste. Applesauce is good, a little on the sweet side and more like a pancake where yogurt (and ketchup) makes it more of a savory thing.

2 Likes

I have both TFAā€™s and ECXā€™s. Love both of them! But if you donā€™t like it, ya just donā€™t like it :wink:

1 Like

I like the one from flavor express. What is ecx?
Anywho, i would like to try the one that has a more earthy tone to it. which one is it?

2 Likes

Thereā€™s some China company that makes and bottles flavors for them, then they slap their label on and there ya go :wink:

ok so which Taro has the earthy, nutty aspect?

Theyā€™re both very similar but the ecx is just a tad more creamy/nutty, otherwise, the same

1 Like