Evic VTC Dual!

So excited to see this exists! Love my Vtwo Mini. Having the optional second battery just makes this perfect.
Love the cover design on this very clever.

4 Likes

Niiice! Looking forward to a long list of new products this week to beat the FDA deadline. thanks for the heads up …I love all my Joyetech gear

1 Like

Oh man that is kinda awesome!! I’m glad I haven’t ordered a VTwo yet cuz now I want one (or more) of those! I love options. :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah i wouldnt bother owith a vtwo with this out now, even has the clock you want :slight_smile:
Dont get me wrong i love my vtwo mini but if/when i get one of these, the vtwo mini will get passed along or retired to the unused stuff pile as a backup…

2 Likes

Looks good, I love my Evic mini TC, probably the most reliable mod I’ve ever owned. But one con I see, and I don’t get why they do this - is 23mm wide … why?? just make it 25mm ffs.

3 Likes

My first thought exactly when i saw that but i dont mind not make or break for me right now

1 Like

It might not be so bad, I actually have the Mage RTA, which is 24mm, sitting on my Evic mini TC which is only 22mm, and it doesn’t look terrible. Shorter tanks like that get away with it better I think. It’s not as noticeable.

2 Likes

I use my Aromamizer Supreme on my vtwo mini. 25mm. Slight overhang but not horrible, no worse than it does on my ipv3 anyway. This looks to be almost same style/size as the regular vtc mini respectively.

1 Like