Experiencing Cravings?

Are any of you going thru weird changes in taste, cravings, odd pairings?

Atm it hit me like a ton of bricks, I need peanut butter, pecans, nuts, chocolates and coffees??
Wondering if it is just me or are there others that are going thru a change of taste… it is spring time… and I know lighter flavors, fruits and creams… even icy or cold are good for vaping… even eating too… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You must have a parasite…of the breastfeeding kind, lol

JK

I have too. Mostly just chocolate. I usually prefer caramel. It’s very strange. Must be the weather.

6 Likes

roflmao that is called kids… and yeps… enough to drive one insane!! :stuck_out_tongue:
if I do not hide my chocolate, I have zero!! :smiley:

I would stick with caramel, but then there is butterscotch and coffee and nuts and… those all make for dang good vapes too :crazy_face: :tada: :rofl:

8 Likes

Well no weird changes in taste, but at times, mostly when mixing up a big order/queue, I stop in the middle, and I need to vape a (fill in the blank…), and I can’t continue mixing until I get my fix.

7 Likes

I have had that happen too…
At cvs I had a bad time… had to step out this afternoon and yeps… binge session…
Good thing they all know me there… my fav cashiere held my items for me… and came out for a vape too… she even commented on it… it was like I just could not get enough… and I am zero nic… wth??

I refuse to put any nic in now… I have almost 3 months…

10 Likes

No changes. But I am getting alittle stir crazy. I’m doing everything I need to do…work, sleep, and eat like I normally do. Live a normal schedule and routine.

Just now I vape way more because I can take a break whenever I want to.

7 Likes

Good for you Elisa!
Keep at it!

Even though I’ve been at 2mg for well over a year now, I still get those odd times where I “have to” chain vape to get a sense of equalibrium restored. (Odd isn’t it?)

I think my next drop will be to 1mg. I know it’s likely largely psychological at this point, but… It is what it is. chuckles :wink:

Regardless, gotta find (then do) what works.
I fully intend to be vaping 0mg in the next two years. But for the time being, I still enjoy my one small ‘vice’. grins

8 Likes

Sparky… I keep it in my head… that it is super easy… and it has been…
I think mine atm is just related to stress… my boss has me on hiatus now and I am looking at 500/mo pay… but I do nothing at all… Im on standby. My first hiatus check is next week… It will be super rough, but I got this… I hope! I was told to expect 2-3 mo and maybe longer.

They are using our lab for other things atm and I am not needed… it’s nothing new. I mainly work from home anyways… the smaller pay tho will make my head spin, but its all for the cause.

6 Likes

I feel yeah. There are times when I just go straight through a fruit I like, then go straight to a bourbon custard mix. Then I get to a cinnamon cream that is half decent. Then the next month is a raspberry pipe blend. Dammit now I need to mix again. I blame you Smokey!

7 Likes

ooopsie!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Well it looks like its gona be a fruit and wine for me this month… maybe even a bit crazy and do a wine teat fruit… ooh the possibilities!! :tada: :crazy_face: :sunglasses: :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Well during some recent time off, had the unmistakable craving for a Pineapple and Soft Serve Ice Cream. No clue why.

5 Likes

I just got off a peach binge. Now I’m craving a blueberry, pomegranate, with maybe a bit of ummm… banana or champagne maybe… I haven’t figured it out, yet…:laughing:

6 Likes

What’s the straight-skinny if and when the patient is experiencing “Ravings” … on a Nightly basis ?
:thinking:

7 Likes

Just tobacco here. As usual.

6 Likes

TFA Wild blueberry is very good!

3 Likes

Oh yeah!! :laughing:

3 Likes

These are all the items that are making my grocery bills absurd during this COVID lockdown. Some people hoard toilet paper. For me it’s chocolate and peanut butter, cookies , nuts, trail mix, and always coffee

a87785900eb1dbc8f1d903d8219371c08b065f7241b4e15a5612cea6dd6e368e.0939846227183093432

6 Likes

COFFEE, did I hear coffee? yeah I’ve been on a coffee kick here lately! Not that I ever wasn’t LOL. just more time on my hands now, soooo… MORE COFFEE !

6 Likes

I usually go through so many different flavors in a day it will make your head spin. Right now digging a 2018 Pistachio RY4 in the Modfather RDTA, a 2018 @SthrnMixer Squires Bowl in the ModFather RDA, an Apple Cider Donut Custard in the profile RDA on a VV Pulse, and a Kool Watermelon in the VV Pulse with another profile RDA. Not to mention the Bourbon and Sweet cigar that I had earlier. So yeah, flavors abound.

6 Likes

from pineapple to cannoli (yes all flv!) to a bubbly peach sangria… Ima take my bubbly now and slide into bed… will dream of smoking in the boys room the next pool league tourney I get into… that thick hazy bouzy taste, the kind that clings to everything… and clouds… just sweet lushy clouds… yeah… and I do have the coffee mix in the morning… with custardy sweet thick mmm welll… :stuck_out_tongue: bedtime!

Be kind to one another, life is to short for anything less…

5 Likes