Expired flavors

Damn you, Knightly. I want to know this,but i don’t want the anti-vape brigade to know this. When i read thaty abstract, I had a quiet voice in my head saying hmm, posible cause for concerrn , here" and a much louder voice screaming Noooo! They’re gonna stick this in that bloody great cannon of theirs"

(pssst! did you know that cigarettes contains a shedload of toxic chemicals? and that Big Pharma markets drugs that that have potentially lethal side effects? especially when combined with other products. I jest. Of course you know. Just trying to put this in perspective :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Most folks would (probably) opine that the study and report originates from an “anti-vape brigade” (of sorts). And, you have yourself experienced personally how persuasive phony claptrap can be where it comes to people assuming that (just) because they read something in the “press”, then it must surely be true, right ?

From ignorance our comfort flows, the only wretched are the wise.
-Matthew Prior

2 Likes

oops yeah, i’m not very alert today. I just looked back and norticed " Published by Oxford University Press on behalf of the Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco". i.e. Big Pharma funded D’Oh.

On first glance, it looked like a regular scientific journal. You know, one of those publications that have standards to uphold.

Sheesh, I can’t believe how stooooopid i am.

2 Likes