Explanation of my recent absence

hey @Pugs1970, if you arent wanting a super huge lipo or you are definitely wanting to go 18650’s, i know of a company that sells a certain case and for the month of August, they are offering free laser engraving. Here are 2 they did for me, so if this tickles your fancy, you’ll wanna get an image to me asap. vector based images work the best.

Hey man, yeah 18650’s works best from me, work out cheaper wouldn’t it? I don’t know, I mean I’m flying blind here man, they look awesome tho, I am not up on Vector based images to be perfectly honest, something to do with my ‘Steampugs’ brand would be amazing but not sure how that would work?

tell ya what: post me an image, i’ll do a coversion for ya.

well the only Image I have is my label, the Pug dog on that would look absolutely amazing but I dont have it on it’s own just on the label I designed…could that work?..

1 Like

send/post it and we shall see

1 Like

done :grin::+1:

That’s awesome! I would love to have you build a mod for me.I have been thinking about it most of the day and I have about talked myself out of a 4s though due to the size.I will send a p.m. to get your thoughts brother!

3 Likes

a 4s will fit in a 1590N1 box…look that up.
this might help:
https://nonameboxmods.com/hect/hammond.html
on that site above, click a couple of boxes that you are familiar with, then the N1 bow(or any other)

Don’t know if you noticed but as of Sept 1, nonameboxmods is doing a fire sale.

https://nonameboxmods.com

3 Likes

My most recent build…I’m pretty happy with this one. I love that there is only a fire switch and a 510 externally…everything else is internal:

8 Likes

That looks insanely neat and clean! Good Job , you are taking your skills to a new level!

2 Likes

Awesome looking! Is that the wattage adjustment to the left of the battery sled?

2 Likes

Yup…a slide potentiometer. Im really digging the slide pot.
And thanks, guys! I’m definitely noticing the cleaner builds I’m putting together!
@BoyHowdy, yours is coming up soon…still perfecting the lipo builds!

3 Likes

I have these new sleds though…with polarity cutouts!
Check this out:

2 Likes

With the boards I’m using, you can lock your voltage…so when the battery sags, it compensates and your vape stays the same. Excellent board by a great guy!

3 Likes

Are those the PWM builds?

1 Like

Looking very pretty. Very nice job.

2 Likes

I didn’t know that was possible , that is a great feature!

2 Likes

Yes sir…Smart PWM v2.2 to be precise. Can handle up to 4s batteries!
Most excellent vape!

3 Likes

That’s what you will be getting, my brother! It has several other features as well…want me to link you the manual now or when I send off your mod?

2 Likes