EXTENDED I'm Dreaming of a WhiteRose Christmas GIVEAWAY!

Warn a brother when you 're going to be funny. I was drinking bourbon.

7 Likes

Thanks for the chance mysterious benefactor and @Whiterose0818. Merry Christmas everyone and to all a good night.

2 Likes

Couldnā€™t have gone to a nicer guy. So happy that you won @SthrnMixer! Yay!!! :smiley:

4 Likes

Iā€™m down for a raffle :+1:

1 Like

YAY Congrats to @SthrnMixer .

Thanks for the fun all <3

3 Likes

Congrats @SthrnMixer that was a great giftā€¦I am sure you will enjoy every minute vaping on itā€¦Merry Christmas to YOU

4 Likes

Congrats @SthrnMixer. Enjoy the gifts. Thanks Anon, @Lolly and @Whiterose0818 for putting this together.

5 Likes

What a great Christmas @SthrnMixer had! Congrats.

Thank you for the opportunity guys and gals.

3 Likes

Congrats on the win, thank you for the chance and awsome givaway.

3 Likes

Congratz @SthrnMixer and thank you @Whiterose0818 for this lovely giveaway !
Merry Christmass to all !

5 Likes

Jingley bells to you @SthrnMixerā€¦ nice one! & thx @Whiterose0818 & @Lolly for putting this together!
Prob about time to wish everyone a happy new year!!

5 Likes

Congratulations my friend. Iā€™m so happy you won! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congratulations @SthrnMixer and @Whiterose0818. Whoever the anonymous donor was, thanks for the chance!

4 Likes

congratulations @SthrnMixer and thank you @Whiterose0818 and anonymous donor.

4 Likes

Congrats @SthrnMixer and thanks for the chance @Whiterose0818 and the anonymous person! Iā€™d be down for a raffle!

2 Likes

Congratulations @SthrnMixer!!! And thank you so much to the generous soul who made this possible along with @Whiterose0818!!!

And on another noteā€¦damn itā€¦I am never gonna be able to get one of these infamous Whiterose Custom modsā€¦I have been crying since Christmas morning!

Oh well, maybe one day after I graduate college next month, I will hopefully find a decent paying job that will pay my student loans and leave just enough extra cash for one of these awesome works of art! I canā€™t wait! Now I can stop crying because I do have something to look forward to after all!

3 Likes

another generous donation has been made!!!
A WhiteRose Lipo Mod and a lipo charger have been donated for ANOTHER giveaway!!!
I will run the exact same list for names. @Lolly i will allow more names to be added, if anyone missed the previous deadline, if you wanna handle that part.
I will run the list of names on New Years Eve/New Years Day. at midnight, if i can stay awake that long, lol.
Thank you for the anonymous donation!! and good luck everyone!!!

38 Likes

OMG!!! WE GET ANOTHER CHANCE TO WIN ONE OF YOUR MODS :exploding_head: AND FROM ANOTHER ANONYMOUS DONATION :smile: WOW YOU PEOPLE ARE GREAT AND NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME WITH YOUR GENEROSITY :kissing_heart: THANK YOU SO SO SO VERY MUCH FOR ANOTHER CHANCE TO WIN :hugs:

Edit: Oh yeah, WHITEROSE NEW YEAR!!!

@VapeyMama @BoDarc @Laura5 @Sprkslfly @Molly_Mcghee @Cutlass92 @ozo @SessionDrummer @FogMan77 @worm1

P.S. I am just tagging you all so that you are aware that there is another drawing, but no need to enter or anything, because as Whiterose0818 said, he will run the exact same list, but will allow others the option to be added who didnā€™t get in the Christmas drawing!

13 Likes

WhiteRose New Year!!
Thank you new anonymous, @Whiterose0818 and @Lolly

7 Likes

What the what!?!
Lets make this a WHITEROSE NEW YEAR!!
@Brandolf @paingawd @ParDeus @Dan_the_Man @SthrnMixer @Silhouette @Sprkslfly @fidalgo_vapes @BoDarc @Laberythm

10 Likes