EXTENDED I'm Dreaming of a WhiteRose Christmas GIVEAWAY!

Who is/are this amazing person/people that are donating these mods!? All I can say is thank you!

13 Likes

WOWWOWWOWWOW!!! HAPPY WHITEROSE NEW YEAR!!! This is so awesome and generous it gives me hope for humanity. Thanks all who are involved, both in front and behind the scenes.

11 Likes

SuWheeet!
WhiteRose New Year!!
Thanks new anonymous, @Whiterose0818 and @Lolly

12 Likes

Well Iā€™ll be damned. Another Christmas miracle !!!

Sign me up again

Whiterose Christmas.

10 Likes

Un-Frickin-Believable!
We truly are part of an amazing and generous community!
Proud to be a member here amongst some beautiful and giving people!
Hopefully this time I will get the chance to own one of these beauties but nonetheless some lucky bugger will get that chance.
Good luck to all and a big Thank you to the anonymous donor!

11 Likes

Well, fuck me sideways Iā€™m speechless and that doesnā€™t happen very often :zipper_mouth_face::grinning::tada:
Thanks very much anonymous nr2 and good luck to everybody.

11 Likes

Okay you lovely lot, if your name isnā€™t already on the listā€¦GET IT ON THERE!! :grin:

Same rules as originally stated (unless WR tells me any different :rofl:)

13 Likes

ELR=Love :heart:
Almost New Yearā€™s yā€™all! Thanks to the anonymous Santa person, and of course to @Whiterose0818 and @Lolly for being just absolute awesome human beings. I loves yall. Hope everyone had good holidays!

11 Likes

You guys are awesome. Itā€™s so nice to be part if this giving and generous community. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Another donation? Unbefckinglievable . Iā€™ve never seen a forum like this before.

9 Likes

Awesome. A second chance doesnā€™t come by too often. Thanks Anon, @Whiterose0818 and @Lolly once again.

Am I correct to assume itā€™s the old list with added names for anyone who isnā€™t on it?

7 Likes

Wooza. Thatā€™s super cool. I love Whiterose christmass.

7 Likes

wow what a great opportunity ty to all those thatvare making this happen , good luck to all and lets go Fidalgo

8 Likes

You are indeed :+1:

8 Likes

Whiterose New Year!
Hell yeah, and thanks so much for the chance!

7 Likes

Happy Whiterose New Year!

6 Likes

oh freakin awesome!

6 Likes

Wow that is amazing, happy Whiterose new year and thank you once again to the new anon, lolly and whiterose himself.

5 Likes

Just to be safe, whiterose Christmas!

9 Likes

This makes me very happy! Thank you @Whiterose0818 and the wonderful anonymous donor!

6 Likes