Extra stuff

I have 7 LG HB6 batteries i do not need. They are 6 months old. I got them thinking they would work well with our mods. I hate the battery life÷ someone take them off my hands!!! :slight_smile:
Also, won a digiflavor promesh RDA. i am not a fan of rda’s
Up for grabs as well

13 Likes

Its bedtime for me! Get back at you all later!

1 Like

I would love the batteries if it’s ok. I’ve been needing to replace some old ones for awhile.

Edit: What are you looking for?

3 Likes

I’ll take the rda

4 Likes

Nice batts for mechs w/ low builds 30amp 1500mah

1 Like

Oh my gosh, I entered that giveaway 70 times, literally!!! I wanted to win that rda so badly, because I have one rda, which is an old freakshow mini that holds next to nothing in the juice well!

Edit: I got ahead of myself, I didn’t see that @Dan_the_Man already placed a claim on it!

2 Likes

It’s all yours. I have RDA’s that I love. Hopefully you will find one you love.

7 Likes

Okay @SunnyT rda is yours
Message me address. Will be sent out promptly.

5 Likes

@MysticRose batteries are yours. Message me address!
Thanks everyone!

6 Likes

Oh wow, thank you! I really hope I love it, i am sure that I will!

Thanks @Laura5, you have made my day! Sending PM now!

4 Likes

@SunnyT just checking. You DO know that is is a mesh rda? Now if I’m not mistaken, it will take a round wire.

If you need some mesh, let me know and I can send you a bit of it.

5 Likes

Yes, I do know it is a mesh rda :grin:, I really wanted to try mesh, but I also know if I do not happen to like mesh that I can also use my regular builds as well, so its a win win for me! I just really wanted a nice RDA, so I can try dripping for real. Like I said, I have a freakshow mini, but I only use that occasionally to try new mixes because it doesn’t hold much juice! I really wanted this also because it comes with a squonk pin and I have been thinking a lot lately about investing in a squonk mod, but I want to make sure dripping is for me before getting into squonking, and I am pretty sure it will be, but better safe than sorry before dropping money that I don’t really have on something that I will not even like!

5 Likes

Oh, and also wanted to say thanks so much for your offer! That is very kind of you, but I believe it actually comes with some 316L, Ni80, and kanthal mesh strips to try…I don’t know how long they last, but at least I will be able to try out the mesh to see if it is for me or not!

6 Likes

I have limited experience with mesh (only tried it in one rda) I quite like the mesh - it heats super fast and evenly the one con that i have found is that dry hits come without much warning and when you get them they are epic.

4 Likes

A huge thank you to @Laura5 for sharing and being so generous. You are much appreciated!!

6 Likes

Yes, ditto! I am really, really appreciative of your generosity @Laura5, thank you again!

3 Likes

@Dan_the_Man You’re a legend bud!
Courtesy and generosity rolled into one. Yet another of the shining examples of what makes ELR.

Yay @MysticRose! Fresh batteries inbound! :thumbsup: Another very deserving kind and generous soul in ELR!

@Laura5 You’re awesome hon! Very Kind of you once again, in supporting the community hon! :hugs:

This place never fails to to bring a bring a smile. Even when things go a bit tense, and some run for cover… The stars shine brightly above it all.

9 Likes

Well, thanks to @netweight for initiating the pay it forward. I am receiving holy vanilla from him, and my vape space is getting crowded haha
I love this place. And i love clearing space for more shinys

8 Likes

@Laura5 BTW I tested those Flavorah flavors. I can’t even take notes on them. They were all horrible. For instance, I love hazelnut… Flavorah’s hazelnut is so bad, I put one drop in 30ml and couldn’t get even the memory of it out of my mouth. Anywho, I will pay them forward and hopefully the next person will take good notes. sorry

2 Likes

I’ve only bought 5 of them, I haven’t had good luck with any of them honestly but I might be using too much.

2 Likes