Extra Sweet - CAP thougths?

I’m not sure @muth, but I’m thinking not much. ACV doesn’t really CUT sweetener/sweetness, but it (along with Stevia and Lime) can enhance. If you DO experiment using JUST ACV it would be an interesting test.

1 Like

I just noticed they also sell a citric acid concentrate. Wish i seen that to help boost fruits. Ill have to get that and a fee other enhancers they have.

2 Likes

Thanks for filling me in mate. It’s true when they say that we learn something new everyday.

2 Likes

I’ve read about it but haven’t I used it myself yet. If you do get some please let me know how you get on with it.

2 Likes

@Lucas_James_Holden I can’t remember exactly what year it was that @ozo released his stone, but I was hesitant to buy into it. He showed that (I can’t remember the exact brand or name) a particular stevia brand had ACV and citric acid in the bottle, and he was trying to mimic that, along with lime, and seemed to have nailed it.

I believe the “Reb A” Stevia was also a key player in his successes. LOTS of different Stevias out there, and many have an aftertaste, hence the “magic” of the “Reb A” variant.

3 Likes

Now I have heard of that somewhere but I think it was in my early mixing days and I didn’t understand what was being said at the time.

2 Likes

@Lucas_James_Holden just as soon as you stock up on Reb A, a NEW PLAYER arrives on the scene.

The advantages of Reb M over other stevia sweeteners

BESTEVIA®​ Reb M, by contrast to existing stevia sweeteners, offers a sweet taste close to that of sugar and is free of the aftertaste of Reb-A, which has been used by the food and beverage industry for many years. The Reb M molecule is easy to work with and is 200-300 times sweeter than sugar. *Formulators can reduce the sugar content of their products without sacrificing taste.*​

3 Likes

I know this is an old post but if this is the same CAP extra sweet, iv had no problems with it and im even using it with an order of synthetic nic, not that would matter, just start off low and go up, or you’ll be changing our coils each day :rofl:

5 Likes

Actually extra sweet is made with neotam and is way stronger then super sweet (Sucralose) and less harming on coils. They launched it a few years ago. So technically you can use less of it then super sweet

Neotam is a sweetener that is around 10,000 times sweeter than sugar while sucralose is “only” 600 times sweeter than sugar, you have to use a lot less of it which basically means zero coil gunk

3 Likes

I just noticed this. Thanks

4 Likes

Thats what i get for vaping synthetics, :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Huh… thx for the info. Neotam is chemical derivative of Aspartame. I’ll pass.

1 Like

I’m trying to put less shite in my system not more I’m getting used to no sweetness cutting it all out and using only the flavs to bring the sweet ,I know it’s probably in the flavour but why chuck another bucket full in makes no sense to me let’s all go naked

2 Likes

Im not worried about it as was the same discussions with other sweetener additives there was always a scare to them. I added it to a mix this morning to see what it does. I used it at .5%. Ill see how it is when i run out of what im vaping. I figure if capella made it and is selling it they believe its safe. I dont think they would want to ruin themselves by selling some dodgy shit

2 Likes

I did get scared and only added .4% in 100ml. And i can say it gives sweetness but not that over sickly sweet taste like super sweet. Its weird it adds a lot of sweet and blends the flavors together nicely. Before i added it the mocca coffee was too much. But now its a layer of a nice sweetness and the mocca coffee back end has toned down. I mixed up 300ml of the cinnamon donut i use and added extra sweet at .5%. Overall its a pleasant sweetness that doesnt overly coat the tongue. See how it does in the cinnamon donut. In the mocca coconut frappacino i made its nice.

2 Likes

Extra Sweet has been on the market for years and hardly anyone is using it; i thought there must be a good reason so i never really thought to buy it; other reason is that i really dislike any artificial tasting sweeteners in RL. It’s most probably safe (but then again aspartame was/is also declared to be ‘safe’ by all regulators, not to mention cigarettes were not declared as ‘harmful’ for decades despite all researching results and evidences); i just try to avoid anything containing it.

3 Likes

I totally understand but as i did research on neotame it is not aspartame. This is the exact one i read

This sweetener has essentially the same qualities as aspartame, having no bitter or metallic aftertaste. Neotame is strongly sweet, with a sweetening power between 7000 and 13,000 times of sucrose. It is approximately 30–60 times sweeter than aspartame

With that said a ton of food all over the world uses aspartame. Most likely anything you have eating or drank contains it. Just food for thought.

And tes all sweeteners have had red flags that they cause health issues etc etc. but there have been no real facts to it except in mice.

With that being said it comes across better then super sweet. Brings sweetness to it without the sickly supersweet coating. Its pretty smooth with that sugary accent. I have vaped 30ml of this and its nice to have something that adds that layer without the other shit

2 Likes