Extra Sweet - CAP thougths?

@TorturedZen I guess that depends on your flavor receptors and Suc vs. Neotam.

1 Like

European Capella : brought to you by the letter u

5 Likes

Extra Sweet Solution - 118ml. Very interesting…“made in USA”

2 Likes
2 Likes

"by mass, it is 8000 times sweeter than sucrose. It has no notable off-flavors when compared to sucrose.

3 Likes

I guess you don’t have to use much…could be good for coil preservation?

3 Likes

After coming across this 2 years later as i found it and wondered about it. And all i gathered its sweeter then super sweet and its kind to coils. Its less gunk from this. Gonna give it a go. Whats the worst that can happen :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Ha!!! New to (CAP) Super Sweet? I can’t go thru more than 30ml without having to burn my coils to remove gunk at . 05 in a mix. Go test it for yourself.

4 Likes

I’m going to give this a go too mate as I nearly always use a sweetener of some sorts depending on what profile I’m mixing and I don’t use stock coils so it’s no hardship for me to try it out.

3 Likes

I have started to use it more in fruits as it does bring their profile out more. Problem is super sweet cap kills my cotton above .75%. So i will see as i need batteries might as well give it a go lol

2 Likes

I find that 0.5% Super Sweet is enough for me and I don’t have any problems with cotton or coils, certain strawberry flavours on the other hand can wreak havoc on them.

3 Likes

I have found sometimes concentrates need that extra. Chocolates become more chocolate at .75% ss cap. I have tried grapes with .5% ss and they just dont show themselves push the ss higher and it starts representing a grape more. Am i fan of sweetener? Nope but it sure makes the vapes flavor better. Trying disposables sent me in that direction. And what i read they use neotame sweetener so i want to give it a go.

2 Likes

Agreed @Lucas_James_Holden, 0.5% and below is fairly safe. It can help fruits pop more, BUT, as you mentioned, it can overrun them as well. I may have to mix up some of @ozo Stevia with ACV.

2 Likes

Sorry if I sound stupid here but what is ACV may I ask?

3 Likes

Never a problem @Lucas_James_Holden, I’m glad you did. Apple Cider Vinegar. Years ago, I noticed that @ozo used it in his stone …

I started using it, and it, in conjunction with the Stevia really DID help make fruits pop a lot more, and with none of the Super Sweet issues.

3 Likes

I don’t think you could mate.

2 Likes

I just bought it from theecigshop.uk plus i got a few clearance things and batteries. Honestly their prices are pretty good. Beat some on the 100ml. So i will see how this extra sweet is. As one great thing about super sweet it never killed mixes just coils. So hopefully this is better and doesnt kill the cotton lol
If you use them ever remember elr10 for 10% off on everything but clearence.

3 Likes

Thanks mate. I ordered a load of Flavorah concentrates from them that they were selling very cheaply a year or so ago, they were mostly in 15ml bottles and they were practically giving them away, they still had plenty of date left on them too. They were selling the expensive flavours like Alpine Strawberry etc for only a couple of quid. They are a very good company.

4 Likes

Yeah i bought 500ml of cap vc v1 for like £26 pounds on one of their sales couple years back. I only got around 100ml left. Ill probably get another 500ml on the next black friday. But i have picked yup a few from them. Buying 100ml for £2 but the manufacturer dates are at 2-3yr mark. Sometimes they put a date on them when they bottle it but its out of date by manufactures recommendation. The apple snacks cap was manufactured on 08/20 so almost 3 years from the made date. I always ask him the dates and he obliges

3 Likes

Hmm, do you think ACV might help with an overly sweetened commercial juice? Even though it’s a creamy dessert profile, sour would be better than the chemical aftertaste of artificial sweetener :crazy_face:

2 Likes