Extracting Liquid Nicotine

I am VERY unfamiliar with NETS but considering everything going on, I think this might be a topic we all might want to discuss? Can you extract liquid nicotine from tobacco and how hard is it to get started?

5 Likes

I don’t know how. I imagine it would take a lot of equipment and training and be very dangerous.

4 Likes

Hollar at @woftam. I think he has dabbled in this.

4 Likes

I watched this one the other day. Looks like a pain lol

3 Likes

Yeah that’s a lot of freaking work and honestly doesn’t look safe.

2 Likes

:joy::joy:pretty soon we’ll be buying bootleg Newports from china just to extract the nictotine lol

4 Likes

Ya, I did investigate it but never tinkered with it since extracting Nicotine here is not viable - the only tobacco available here is so heavily taxed that the extraction of 30 ml of pure nicotine would cost about the same as 5 lt of 100 mg/ml nic.

I do no recommend anyone try it at home but methods can be found on the internet if you research well.
However dealing with the chemicals needed to do a good extract are quite nasty to handle and a fume cupboard needs to be used. The resulting pure nic is also quite dangerous and hard to handle just opening a bottle in a room can result in all present being poisoned. It must be handled in a fume cupboard, with hazmat precautions.

7 Likes

I think I would rather smoke the tobacco instead if I had no other option than that one :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m thinking about those mixers that didn’t stock up on nicotine or for future mixers?

2 Likes

I understand that dear.
Try hiliq.com, they will put something else on the paperwork and the bottle if you ask them to and explain the regs.
That way they might still be able to stock up.

Normal NET extraction doesn’t yield any nicotine, or if, barely to make a difference.
That chemical procedure looks iffy to me, hence my comment.

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes