Extreme Sour?

I’d get it from wizardlabs.com for $3.80. Or pre diluted (Super Sour) $2.99 at 40%. If you want more add more drops. Also get fancy glass bottles.
Still struggle buying flavor for two or three times the price from other vendors and when I get them I have to transfer them into glass bottles. Wizard labs has all glass bottles for flavoring now and the lowest price. Time for the rest of the industry to catch up or lower them prices.

The glass is good for long term storage but other than that if your mixing by weight that’s just a hassle. I love the plastic dropper bottles but that’s just my preference. On the prices have you looked at www.nicotineriver.com or www.bullcityvapor.com there prices are great

I have ordered from both and NR bottle after opened leak because the seal rips first use. Their price is good but I tend to use more flavor than from WL. Maybe it’s cut, I don’t know.
Do they really have 60 ml bottles with droppers at NR?
Maybe people transfer it into them for mixing? I know FA has some midget size drip bottle for a million dollar for a drip of flavor. So ridiculous this price. Sucker born every day I guess.
Also even their website states you may need to transfer flavor and nicotine into a glass bottle if not used within six weeks. I mix once a month. More of a hassle to reorder fifty flavors a month. So I do buy 4 oz size when available.
Mixing by weight or syringe or guessing with eye is not a hassle, just got to be smarter than what your working with. I use pipettes for small amounts and mix using scale. Most of the time I can pour from bottle.
It just political I guess that veterans of this site tend to only mention vendors from this site day after day. If NR had glass bottles I still would not purchase their TFA flavors because they seem weaker to me than WL.

It’s just my opinion.

That’s just silly. Price point on FA is completely reasonable, especially considering most are concentrated enough to use under 3%. But go ahead and think you’re saving money spending a buck less for a bottle of TFA that requires you used 2-4 times as much for the same taste.

1 Like

Have to say I agree with you zigz
FA is super concentrated and you get more flavour for your money than a lot of other vendors flavours,which tend to be weaker.

Using the flavor list I’ve seen the difference
FA Strawberry 4.7
TFA strawberry 5.3

FA Marshmallow 2.7
TFA Marshmallow 2.1

Cream Fresh FA 3.5
Sweet Cream TFA 3.2

Nonna’s Cake FA 3.8
Cake Batter CAP 4.1

Some better, most same.

The only flavors that show a price point of actually getting more flavor for the money is FLV and what they go 2% of the flavors as TFA. FLV and Seedmans are seeing who can keep the least amount of flavors available but highest profit. But of course I’m not going to pay triple or more for a flavor that taste pretty much the same.
Still a sucker born every day. Just my opinion.