FA 27 new flavors

Man, the new flavors have to stop, SSA’s recent run was enough :p. Not sure if this was already posted.

20 Likes

Oatmeal cookie with some Fig… Sounds good to me

7 Likes

@SessionDrummer, just in case you missed this post, hehe.

10 Likes

I’m a bit concerned with Bilberry Extra though… Why do we need Extra? Wasn’t the normal enough?

9 Likes

Same with Forest Fruits Extra, that was some potent and delicious stuff already.

9 Likes

@SolteroDIY some of those sound really good. I can’t find ANY information on those yet. Where did you get that ?

I have to shout out to @wllmc to see if BCF is going to be getting any of them. Thank you. Thanks @Ken_O_Where.

7 Likes

Yes, they do! Vapouround Magazine UK, but originally saw this mentioned in DIY discord.

8 Likes

Because its FA ill bite , I skipped quite a few of the SSA

12 Likes

FA dropped it in their Instagram end of last week

8 Likes

I went ahead and populated the DB with the new flavors.

15 Likes

Dayum, that was fast. I was going to do that tonight when i was super duper high. Thank you TZ, you are doing an awesome job.

11 Likes

I figured I better do it quick before the names get all fucked up. Already saw 2 that need to be merged FFS!

13 Likes

That was fast …Smh

12 Likes

Oooorah @TorturedZen.

7 Likes

Ohhh i cant wait for @SessionDrummer to review these. A few sound pretty interesting.

10 Likes

Thank you! Maybe we won’t end up with 1000 variations :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you @robin, and I’m trying everything I can at the moment to score some, but so far, mums the word.

9 Likes

And up goes your bottle inventory :grinning:

11 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes