FA concentrates

I just got a few new flavors by surprise in the mail. Thank you Flavour Art! I’m curious about 2 of them because I cannot find them in the elr flavor list.
Resolve and Focus

Does anyone know about either of these?

8 Likes

It’s from the make the switch contest maybe? So probably tobacco?

5 Likes

The other 3, rhapsody (?), mango and blueberry. The mango and blueberry, are those new? Or just a name change?
Edit : just found the notes on the blueberry on flavour list. Seems good and different from bilberry.

3 Likes

they are new flavours rhaposody mango blueberry

4 Likes

I wonder what the Focus & Resolve are? I wish they’d send a note along with them :blush::blush:

They all smell amazing! The Resolve smells like a spiced ry4 and the Focus smells chocolatey delicious. Maybe someone could add them to the ELR flavor list?
I cant wait to try them

5 Likes

Wish flavour art uk would send me free stuff your one lucky person

6 Likes

When you enter them into the flavour list they automatically become part of the database.
Or at least, that’s how I think it works. @Sprkslfly am I wrong?

6 Likes

You are absolutely correct Jose!

First, thank you for sharing the information!

Second, I have (so far) been unable to find any information on them, what they are, and what category they belong to.

If they’re eliquids, then they don’t belong in the database at all of course… But depending on whether they are short fills, blends or what exactly, I would ask that you hold off on keying them in for now.

Judging by the packaging alone, they do appear to be something out of the norm (both in labeling and the bottle type/size, as well as the “Switch” label, which is part of what leads me to believe that they might be nearer to the liquid category). But in any case, I haven’t found anything on those two on either the UK or Italian sites.

Grats on the new flavors (and the other two) though!

4 Likes

Yea I’m not quite sure about them. Maybe they are possibly the other winners? Idk to be honest tho
Let me know of you find anything out please. I’ll hold off on keying them in

After talking to a few ppl I’m pretty sure the 2 I’m not sure of are “One Shots” I’m not 100% yet but I’ll see if I can get to the bottom of it.

I just messaged the guy from FA to ask for sure. I’ll be back to update

7 Likes

Sure cant wait to hear your thoughts on the Blueberry …

4 Likes

If it’s a spicy RY4 could be the @folkart’s Old World Tobacco he made for pods systems in the Make the switch FA North America contest see here:

6 Likes

Very nice. Congrats on the win again! @Jazzy_girl

4 Likes

where and when was this contest?

1 Like

It was in May, done by FA North America and only for Us residents… If I remember correctly Busardo and Walker were the judges, but could be wrong…

4 Likes

The blueberry is fabulous! I mad a simple blueberry with FA Crema and it’s great with those 2 already. It’s a very realistic BB and juicy! And I only used .45% not those super high percentages like other bb.
I stepped it about 10 days so far so I’ll let u know after it steps longer. So far it’s a keeper!!
The FA guy answered back about the other 2 flavors and said those are one shots of the other winners.
He said it took so long cuz he was in fb jail :frowning:

4 Likes

The contest was earlier this summer for FA & Innokin. Called “make the switch”

2 Likes

Lol awesome ty for info…who all one the Make the Switch contest

3 Likes

I’m not sure the other names. They shoulda put names one them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

anyone ever try the focus or the other one yet?

2 Likes

Google brought me here.

Flavourart’s (U.S.) site is a bit… unattended to?

Was there any resolution on these flavors?

Yes, I hear the pun…

1 Like