FA Lemon Zest

I’m looking for FA Lemon Zest. Does anyone know where I can find it. I would like to mix this recipe up but I’m missing that one flavor. It’s not avail on Flavor art’s website.

6 Likes

FA list it as one of their ‘blended flavourings’, so you’ll find Lemon Zest (Tangy) there:

6 Likes

Thank you didn’t know that was a blended flavor. I emailed FA and they didn’t know what I was talking about. I had it in my Chefs cart when they shut down. Now to find a sub for FE Lemon. I always get a black licorice note when I use FE Lemon. I’ll probably use FW Lemon Meringue in place of FE.

4 Likes

FE lemon and SC lemon are the same.

6 Likes

Yes I know I bought a 30 ml bottle from BC because everyone raved about it being the best. Though every time I use it the first day or two and it’s fine, once it steeps I get an awful black licorice note that ruins the mix. And I love black licorice and black jelly beans and even anise candy just not in a lemon butter cookie eliquid. :face_vomiting: I gave away the 30ml I had.

5 Likes

Have you tried Lemon Sicily (FA)?

5 Likes

Im with seven on this that Lemon Sicily fa is great. No off notes no harshness its smooth as can be and i bet it would work

3 Likes

I’ve used FA Lemon Sicily in the past and ran out. It’s a good suggestion, FW Lemon Meringue pie is my favorite lemon but it does have a graham note to it. I remember that FA Lemon Sicily was really good though it did fade slightly after a few weeks. Hopefully this mix won’t last that long. I’ll have to grab of a bottle of Lemon Sicily from FA along with the FA Lemon Zest.

6 Likes

The lemon Sicily isn’t too sour, but it’s bright. I like to combine it with Key Lime. I made a lemon soda recipe that I really liked. Although I think the lemon does fade with maceration.
C9 Tube Grass Soda: Check cookies

2.00% Cooling Agent (WS-23)
5.00% Cream Soda (TPA)
3.00% Key Lime (TPA)
1.00% Lemon Grass (Flavorah)
3.00% Lemon Sicily (Limone Sicilia) (FA)
0.50% Super Sweet (CAP)

Total flavor: 14.5%
Remember to rate it at: Check cookies

2 Likes

I believe I can go lower with Key Lime to remove a harshness that I noticed in the exhalation, but I found a good e-liquid.
I am open to opinions and criticism.

1 Like