FA only or primarily only user list?

meringue is on my list to order, actually I’ll do that now. I should probably get the stuff in TFA flavors to make it as well. So coconut candy then?

No idea. I’ve not made a Tiger’s blood since graduating from a dozen TPA flavors when I was an ubernoob. I just know what typically goes into it and what I’ve seen done. The 6% Tiger’s Blood recipe seems to be very popular.

If I had to make a recipe with my stash, I’d go with Capella Coconut (the best coconut I’ve had so far), TPA Ripe strawberry + cap sweet strawberry (killer strawberry combo), and Lorann Watermelon (there are better, I just haven’t gotten around to trying them yet) with marshmallow for sweetener. If I had to use just FA, I’d use FA and sweeten with marshmallow (like @daath said) or meringue.

Sorry! Hope that helps instead of make things worse. LoL

FA meringue FTFW! That stuff is golden when it comes to making a mix have a wonderful mouthfeel and creamy luscious background! I’m never without it in my stash; my wife would be extremely disappointed! :rage:

1 Like

I finally go some about a month ago and it’s added a new layer to every mix I’ve used it in. Good Stuff!

2 Likes

Well forest fruit and cream didn’t pan out. I don’t know if it’s just the flavor but I can’t get even a mild tasting good flavor. Think it’s just a bad one to me or a bad batch maybe. Anyways, love you guys long time, stalking your recipes for ideas for the night.

I’ve never used forest fruit myself. What type of mix are after?

I really like FA Forest fruit it needs a bit of steeping bout 7-14 days. I like to pair it with other dark berries as far as creams I have mixed cranberry TFA use a FA dark berry here like a raspberry or blackberry add custard 2% fresh cream 2% , forest fruit 5% and then I added sweet cream TFA at 3% which is more buttermilky cream so idk what FA has in common with it seems meringue but that seems to overly sweet. Anyhow this is just a pinch to get ya thinking about forest fruit with creams. But steeping is key note here.

I was afraid of that. I already tossed it but I’ll revisit it soon. Got to get some fruits in while I’m waiting for custards and creams to steep.

1 Like

Any of you played with FA mangosten yet? just been trying to find something but no dice on stuff I can make. Mixed up a single flavor test at 1.5% so hopefully it’s not too strong or floral.