FA UK recruiting an Operations Assistant

Bumped into this while looking at how I am going to spend money again.

http://www.flavourart.co.uk/vacancyoperationsassistant.html

I am unrelated to them except as a customer, but they have always been very good service.

I do quite a bit of hiring elsewhere and I wish the job specs I was hiring against were than nice, after accounting for the different position type considered.

If looking for a job in Blackburn UK, there are clearly worse places to send an application to!

5 Likes

There isn’t many worse places than Blackburn. :joy:

2 Likes

Could be better, could be worse, could be dead… Or is that a Yorkshire thing?

Seriously though, I’d hapilly move there considering how bad it is getting in the south east… even with after considering the constant drizzle

2 Likes

If there’s one thing we’re consistently good at in Lancashire it’s rain!
I wouldn’t be knowing much about Yorkshire. :grinning:

2 Likes

What’s wrong with Blackburn and why is the south east bad?

1 Like

Blackburn is just a dump. To be fair the folk of Blackburn probably say the same about the place I live. There’s only ten miles between us.
I can’t answer you about the south east.

2 Likes

In my experience:

• People from this part of the country tend to believe it is better elsewhere, and complain about it.
  • People from other part of the country moving there mostly complain about the weather.

The south east is either a unaffordable London commuter town with little life or really isolated places. Either way, you serf away for a mortgage or a landlord, and you get very little from it.

I talk as an outsider as I am often reminded I am. I probably won’t be here forever either, which is how I cope :).

3 Likes

That was Monty Python’s… :rofl:

3 Likes

Might have been picked up, I have heard it outside of the ‘When I were a lad, we’d be happy to have a piece of coal to eat and the way to school was uphill both ways ;)’

3 Likes

About the same… :rofl:

1 Like