Facebook Group for members of this page

I wouldnever divert anyone from ELR. I actually would only want to do the opposite. I guess the big question would be is if I started a group would @ringling and @Lostmarbles and @daath and all the people who make ELR what it is join. If not it would be just another one of those crappy e-juice pages. I want to meet the “people” like fizzmustard… NotCharlesManson … the people that creat recipes that don’t suck. …no I want to be on there so scratch that, but you see my point.

I’ve never started a group…or anything else on Facebook for that matter but I think I will look at how to do that and I’ll get back when I see how to.

1 Like

I am part of the DIY E-Juice Recipes group on facebook they do post some recipes from here every once in awhile.

1 Like

Ok i think I just started a e-Liquid Recipes Discussion page on Facebook. How can I invite the people on here to there.

I feel ya. I have never met these people either. As far as I know they do not get on our forum here (Unless with another name). As far as me participating, won’t say that I won’t but what I will say is one thing I touched on above. That being I technically I squeeze in time for the forum here every chance I get. Both to help out, and I too learn here. Don’t think us experienced guys and gals don’t learn here as well. If we’re not learning we are essentially dead. Anyway, let’s just say it would be difficult to contribute. By the way, there’s plenty of us you type to here on ELR that make recipes that don’t suck…lol

1 Like

I think you just did, however, start a new topic in the Pub I imagine, unless there is a better place. A new topic, yeah, that’s the ticket…

One thing I love here is when reading a post, if I want to quote something someone said I simply highlight that portion to quote and BAM, there it is all nicely formatted…like I just did here. And speaking of this quote, the only pictures there would be is my mug shot cause I’d just have to kick my dog’s ass for eating my gear!! Oh yeah, he’s a big ol’ boy but don’t mess with my vape!

8 Likes

It’s already been done!

3 Likes

That’s a lot of love there man! :wink: I had three of those beasts at one time…my favorite was my Dutch; I swear he could out think me any day! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That Shepherd is a beaut! One of mine is a Shep/Malamute mix. Mellowest mutt I’ve ever had.

2 Likes

That’s an advertising page. Not the discussion page.

@Cc9fingers is correct - The official ELR-page on FB is an “app page” - not very functional - just a place people can like, and where I can put annoucements… It’s not a group as other DIY-pages.

I feel I don’t have the “mental surplus” to start and maintain a group on FB as well - after all, I created the ELR forum to not have to do that, and to provide a DIY-centric forum to the other, more broad forums out there (ECF, VU etc)…

@ringling is correct - we recently passed 20,000 registered users on ELR (and any day we’ll pass 30,000) - only a fraction of these user uses the forum. That is not necessarily a bad thing - Look at what slow growth has done to this forum. It’s full of incredible people, way, waaaaaaay above the average internet user with regards to conduct and friendliness :smile: ELR forum grows slow, but I’m not sure I want it to grow that much faster :smile: I do love this place a lot! :smiley:

I don’t think I’d have a problem with an FB-group if it was clear it wasn’t directly affiliated with ELR… Though I haven’t given it much thought yet…

I’ll mull it over a bit. I am out of town, on a mini-vacation with my family right now…

7 Likes

If vapings your passion, then you’ll find this site in your search for knowledge.

3 Likes

Ill just hide the group. When you have time. … let mge know. Enjoy yourself!!
Ok it’s set where olny members can view it. … I’m the only member. Maybe when you get back you can help me write some guideguidelines. Like I said earlier, I would olny do this with a go ahead from you. I respect your site. I just think it has a lot of interesting people.

thats a big ol dog I wouldn’t recommend beating his butt :wink:

1 Like

The recipe and flavor database was (al least initially) the biggest draw for me. I’d still come to ELR just for that even if there was no forum. Probably not as often tho.

That’s Dutch for ya :grinning:

Same here!

2 Likes