Faced with "fog" problem

Funny they never do it to me, they look over at me, I can see the confusion on their faces they start to walk over and get about two steps in and turn around very quickly, apparently I look like I’m not a very nice guy.

3 Likes

Maybe I look too nice…? I should work on my bitchy resting face so they leave me the fuck alone…

3 Likes

You don’t have a RBF! My daughter has one and she doesn’t even realize it, people are always like what’s wrong why are you mad, did I do something? It’s actually quite funny.

3 Likes

That’s why I need to work on it!

3 Likes

You big ugly biker you… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
All intimidating an such. chuckles

2 Likes

I’m not, but that’s what I look like!

2 Likes

I think you have a kind face, one that I can trust with my secrets. But I have also been accused of being out of my mind, and I was also told to never trust an Alien :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you! I really appreciate that! I can tell from speaking to you your a trooper and are on your way up brother!

1 Like

Hahaha you missed the alien :alien: part? Jk, ya sorry I unloaded on you dude. Don’t tell anyone how crazy you know I am. Don’t tell big brother I might recover :wink:. I gotta disabled plate and placard for my car. Some good out of the bad health I was given? Hope I always have you (you all) as a friend.

4 Likes

Your secret is save with me! And yes I will be your friend!

2 Likes