Fake News Article

http://timesnewyork.com/e-cig-exports-banned-in-china

Anyone find out where this is coming from?

E-Cigs are half their GDP, I dont think they would do that!

2 Likes

I dunno, but that is not the web site of the NY Times :wink:
www.nytimes.com is their actual website. Looks like a lie to me.

2 Likes

That is the consensus and I do believe it’s fake for sure but Aspire and Fasttech wont comment on it either on their facebook pages.

1 Like

“The safety and procurement of our industry and employees is always our top concern,” said Xinsha Tobacco Authority Chief Officer Long Dong, in a statement. “For obvious reasons, it is not safe to use e-cigs or other “Vape” related products. We’re equally concerned about the safety risk of using devices that pose fire hazards into the confined spaces inside buses, trains and cars.”

^^
LOL, it has to be fake… anyone with half a brain knows cigarettes are a much higher risk in both areas of ‘concern’

… “Chief Officer Long Dong”… :laughing:

3 Likes

HAHAHAHA :joy:

2 Likes

Ok, I missed that little tidbit. It actually says Long Dong. That has to be fake lol. Well maybe not. But had it been “Long Duck Dong” then for sure!

1 Like

idk lol there is a restaurant near my parents house called Hung Phat…

2 Likes

My kid has a place near her called “Pho King Good”. Maybe I should not have brought up the article, but it does look like everyone is having fun with it.

2 Likes

Another thing…
“Customs officers have seized over 500,000 ‘Vape Products’ worth an estimated $100 million”

$100,000,000 / 500,000 items = $200/item. Did they seize 500,000 DNA 200 devices?

3 Likes

I would like to point out what day it is tomorrow and leave this here…may or may not be legit, but seems closer to what the truth actually is.

4 Likes

And all those youtube videos lol… aww gosh, that was kind of fun.

2 Likes

I like the second comment after that by Ticking-Away “Holy shit, China lives in the future!”

3 Likes

Happy (Early) April Fools Day! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I just vape at 1000 watts and it was warm …many thanks Timothy peake

1 Like