Fall 2019 recipes

So with everything going on I think we need a reprieve of the BS and talk about recipes! So since fall is coming thought what better way than go get some fall recipes cooking. The following is what I am making here on Wednesday 9/18/2019:

Apple Barrel:
WF- apple cider 2%
TFA - KY bourbon 3%
FA -Oak Wood 2-3 drops (Get a bit of a barrel note for the bourbon.)

Apple Barrel Custard:
WF- apple cider 2%
TFA - KY bourbon 3%
My Custard Stone 5%

Apple Cider Donut:
WF- apple cider 3%
FW - Glazed Donut 5%
TFA - Frosted donut 2%

Barrel Custard:
TFA - KY bourbon 3%
My Custard Stone 5%

Sin Cream:
TFA - Cinnamon Sugar Cookie 5%
My Custard Stone 2%

Should be an interesting time mixing! Let’s see those Fall 2019 Recipes!

13 Likes
7 Likes

These two are already 2 weeks steeped and delicious :slight_smile:

I know not many will have these ingredients, but if you do…

This one was going to be like the Irish Breakfast liquor shot, but it’s more like real French Toast with a Bourbon-Orange-Maple Syrup, light on the Maple.

8 Likes

Talking about fall recipes:
Who said tobaccos have to be NET… (well I did, but fell in love with FLV Red Burley…) … a glass of VSOP a fireplace and…

I still have to see with a dash of Oak Barrel and Virginia.

5 Likes

After 3 day steep, an apricot I actually enjoy.

6 Likes

Okay, the barrel custard came out superb just after a weeks steep. I blame @SessionDrummer for making me crack it early.

WF Apple Cider is my new dream flavor. Pairs very well with my custard stone as well.

4 Likes

The apple barrel custard came out so well too. There are huge notes of custard with dashes of bourbon and the apple cider in the exhale. Definitely not for the faint of heart!

3 Likes

@Skullblade789 Dammit, ALL of those look good. Now that I know “The Secret Of The Stone” I may have to pick up a flavor or two…

4 Likes

Just whipped this up. The initial finger and vape test is promising for a Fall fruit vape without any spices. It may be jussst a touch heavy on the Banana, might decrease .25%. Gotta see how it develops in a week or two.

Very nice, warm and mellow, yet full of flavor.

3 Likes

Has anyone found a good way to work with Pumpkin Pie RFSC? I’ve read as many notes as I could find, @SessionDrummer, did you mix with this any more after your initial test?

@fidalgo_vapes does this quote still stand?
“Have RfSC is a sweet crust with no spice or pumpkin pie taste”

I’m getting my SFT going tonight, just checking around for tips. Thanks all!

4 Likes

So @Plunderdrum what i got out of RFSC pumpkin pie was the filling part like if you buy PUmpkin Filking in a can with a touch of sweetness…i sent 15ml to vapeymama but kept 15ml if bet you can use it to make the PP vape fuller…

Note: its been awhile , maybe it was a crust with some sweetness lmao

3 Likes

Dig it, thanks, man. I have both Pumpkin and Pumpkin Pie NF as well. They are crazy-potent, kind of weird and thin. Maybe a combo with a drop or two of those and the RF with some Custards and Pastry will surface. Happy Fall, y’all!

3 Likes

@plunderdrum, no I have not re-tested that one yet.

3 Likes

Completely seasonal down under, I guess. But hey, I have been working on and off on this profile for a year.

3 Likes

So with Pumpkin Pie here is what I mixed up and it turned out great.

Pumpkin Pie RFSC at 8%
Old Custard stone at 2%
Graham Cracker Clear at 1%
VBIC FW 1%

This mix will get you a very creamy and rich pumpkin pie blend.

3 Likes

Is this an MTL recipe? I’ve never dared an RFSC at more than 5%. I’ll try anything once, though, I can just dilute if it doesn’t work for me. I do have to sub everything else but the RF. But I think I have a good idea of what to use to get the gist. Thanks, SB!

4 Likes
4 Likes

Nope just my nose and tastebuds at work. To me I thought the pumpkin pie to be for front and the the cream to be secondary. Also Graham Cracker to just be a hint at the base. I have always thought RFSC to be weak in my opinion. Great flavors, just weak…

3 Likes

Although the new addition to my custard range, posted by @SessionDrummer might do the trick.

2 Likes
4 Likes