Famovape Magma AIO Giveaway Dec. 4th - 11th

Agree 100%! I’ve caught him in a number of inaccurate statements. The way I look at it is that the folks that watch him for any length of time must do it for the entertainment. I surely wouldn’t consult his channel if I were thinking about buying something.

7 Likes

Thanks for the tag Jose. I’ll stay out for this one but best of luck to you in the draw :crossed_fingers:.

7 Likes

Thank you mate for tagging me it’s much appreciated but I don’t use pods and I don’t use stock coils either so it’s no entry for me I’m afraid.

5 Likes

Hello, guys, welcome to join the giveaway! So far, we have 11 participants, as shown in the picture, if anyone missed, please reply or pm me. The list will be kept updated.
Famovape Giveaway Participants

6 Likes

Interesting design, very slim. @La_Navidad @masrock @PonyHead @VladVlad @Alpharius40k

6 Likes

Wow, looks awesome! Not a vape aio, but something completely different… I think everybody knows what’s on my mind :smiley:
@GalacticResidue @Jazzy_girl @JirdakKruxx @Englishguy @TorturedZen

5 Likes

Stunning patterns! So bright!
@Elvir4ik
@VladSumy
@Natawa77
@masrock
@Tworrs

5 Likes

Hi what’s this giveaway all about I’m interested

3 Likes

Go to the beginning of the topic and you’ll see the details.

4 Likes

Hi @Alpharius40k

How to join the giveaway

1. tag 5 of your friends,
  2. share your thought on Magma AIO based on the form factor

How to choose winners:
Every participator will get a unique number, winners will be chosen randomly (Tool: Random Integer Generator on random.org ).

How many winners:
2 winners.

What winners will get:
Every winner will get 1 pc Magma AIO kit, including
1 x Magma AIO Battery
1 x Magma AIO cartridge (2 mL)
1 x 0.4-ohm mesh coil
1 x 1.2-ohm regular coil
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card

When to start and end:
The giveaway will be held from 2020/12/4 to 2020/12/11. Winners will be announced on Dec. 14th.

4 Likes

Participants List Update
giveaway participants

7 Likes

Hmm, I assumed that would be Dec. 14th, 2020 :thinking:

7 Likes

sorry for the late reply, guys
forum coworker resigned last week
congrats to @Sevencasper and @GalacticResidue
Send us your shipping info to marketing@famovape.com please
Phone number and email included

8 Likes

Congrats to @Sevencasper and @GalacticResidue :tada:

4 Likes

Congrats! :tada: :confetti_ball: :clap:

4 Likes

I have tried to watch two of his s/c REar-views
wasted time
worse than CS @ Neverzone
j

3 Likes

Hey man, that was fun to have a giveaway again. Thank You @famovape_official I had fun and I’ll give your shop a look.

Congrats to my ELR vape fam @Sevencasper and @GalacticResidue Y’all deserve it man and I hope you enjoy it and or regift it.

Merry Christmas to all and Bahumbug to the rest… :v: :vulcan_salute: :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Yay @Sevencasper and @GalacticResidue!
Congrats you guys!

5 Likes

Congrats to winners…bah hum bug lol

5 Likes

Thanks everyone and thanks @famovape_official it was great to have this opportunity! I’m sure everyone appreciated the giveaway! Thanks @Dan_the_Man for the tag once again!

6 Likes