Famovape Magma AIO Giveaway Dec. 4th - 11th

Hello vapers, we are launching a new vape kit Magma AIO, and running a giveaway on e-liquid recipes!

The Magma Pod Kit is an ultra-portable AIO in a small package and is made for true MTL and low-wattage DL vaping. It is powered by an internal 900mAh battery and features Type C charging. It uses a fire button, and its refillable pods can hold up to 2 mL of juice. The coils are swappable - including a regular MTL 1.2ohm and a DTL 0.4 ohm mesh.

Magma AIO is already tested by many reviewers, and got a really high score. Youtube reviewer Jai Haze gave an 8 out 10, one of the best scores he ever gave a product.
Some of the review links:

Interested to have one to test? Come and join our giveaway! Here are the rules.

How to join the giveaway

1. tag 5 of your friends,
  2. share your thought on Magma AIO based on the form factor

How to choose winners:
Every participator will get a unique number, winners will be chosen randomly (Tool: Random Integer Generator on random.org ).

How many winners:
2 winners.

What winners will get:
Every winner will get 1 pc Magma AIO kit, including
1 x Magma AIO Battery
1 x Magma AIO cartridge (2 mL)
1 x 0.4-ohm mesh coil
1 x 1.2-ohm regular coil
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card

When to start and end:
The giveaway will be held from 2020/12/4 to 2020/12/11. Winners will be announced on Dec. 12th.

Link of Magma AIO for more details: https://www.famovape.com/pages/magma-aio-kit

10 Likes

@Sprkslfly @Dan_the_Man @delltrapp @muth @TorturedZen

Form factor looks great I really like the sleek square like design

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer @delltrapp @Plunderdrum @Sevencasper @Letitia

The form factor is pretty cool, I really like it along with bright colors.

4 Likes

@kroton181 @802Snowyowl @Dan_the_Man @Sirocco1 @willie6

I love the colours!!

3 Likes

Great design. Admire the virtuoso layout of the display.

@eStorm @Suomynona @CosmicTruth @Dan_the_Man @Ephy

3 Likes

Well, my friends, we haven’t had a giveaway in well over a year now and in my opinion, it is a shame. Even though I don’t join giveaways anymore I will for this one because I think it’s important to have giveaways to keep things fresh. Tagging five friends is a little excessive, but hey we haven’t had one of these in a while.
@Mark_Turner
@Plunderdrum
@DaveDave
@Fishaddict420
@HVPGH
@SessionDrummer
@Tworrs
@VladVlad
@delltrapp
@La_Navidad

7 Likes

Did y’all know you can only mention 10 users in a post? I never knew that.

Does anybody care what jayhaze has to say? I am curious because I can barely stand his style of review. It’s almost always negative. Anyway, here are some more tags
@Nextron
@GalacticResidue
@Elvir4ik
@muth
@Lostmarbles
@natbone
@TorturedZen
@SmilingOgre
@lukeloop
@mjag

10 Likes

Thanks for the tag buddy, but not having a 510 connector, I can’t do an electrical analysis on it and being a pod I won’t use it after the first coils die. It would be wasteful for me to enter.

10 Likes

Thanks for the tag. I am not a fan of pod devices. But I appreciate the tag, it really has been a long time since the last Giveaway/Contest in ELR.

9 Likes

Thanks, Dan. I’m not a fan of him either.

5 Likes

@Dan_the_Man @SessionDrummer @fidalgo_vapes @Chrispdx @Tony_the_tiger

Looks like a pretty slick device. Good to use when you wear an Armani suit lol. Also thanks for the tag @Dan_the_Man

5 Likes

@INOIROC @Dan_the_Man @fidalgo_vapes @Lostmarbles @TheTinMan

Not really interested but entering so I can forward this to someone in need if I win.

9 Likes

Thanks for the tags @Dan_the_Man and @TorturedZen. Not much for something like this, but I’m sure I can find someone who would appreciate one.

@kamara @Josephine_van_Rijn @28If @lambu @gus6

8 Likes

I thought it was a phone :rofl:
It looks good, I’ve never tried a pod.

@lambu @Mikser @anon36682625 @Dardy @Gus6

8 Likes

He is just loud and obnoxious, has admitted to not being a reviewer, he classifies himself as an entertainer. He opens products on camera and uses it then, not before he shoots his videos. People clearly like that though, he is really popular.

Not joining this giveaway but thanks for the shout Dan

6 Likes

Thank you for the tag…

Like the slim form. Might be ok. Have tried countless Pod type vapes and havent found one that works with me. This might be the one??

@Rocky02852, @authormichellehughes, @JiM210, @Englishguy, @Brotherbob (Cuz hes a Magma fan) :grin:

8 Likes

That sheds new light on him for me. Yes he is loud and obnoxious and I don’t care to watch him…but… I can see where he is an entertainer and he is popular. Looking at it from this perspective I must give him kudos for a job well done.

6 Likes

Hey thanks for the tag, I totally missed this thread. Best of luck to ya @28If
I think I’ll pass on this giveaway, not big on pod types myself and with all the vape mail I’ve been getting lately, might be hard to convince Mrs Rocky that I won yet another giveaway, if ya catch my drift :wink:
@muth
@Lucas_James_Holden
@KiwiPete
@St3v0
@delltrapp

8 Likes

Thank you for the tag, but I dont use pods, so it would be better if someone else got it.
I’ll pass on this one

8 Likes

I agree and complemented him on his entertaining ways. He is not forthright on it though, he just admitted that to me on a reddit post. It was a post I commented on regarding a post he got called out on for being inaccurate, I believe it was in response to a SXmini review where he said it wasn’t real carbon fiber and SXmini responded with a video post showing it was in fact carbon fiber, he was shown as being wrong.

I don’t have hate for the guy, I do find him entertaining but not very truthful, he does it for entertainment, not for accuracy.

6 Likes