Fast Tech... Packages in Limbo

I use E-packet, it’s never taken more than 12 days to get to me, that’s why I was freaking out… I do see things are moving, but the first package was sent back, which I thought was strange… We’ll see if I get 1/2 because the other is at customs right now almost 30 days later.

3 Likes

I had a small order of replacement glass and tips that shipped on the 11th and I had it on the 25, two weeks. Not to shabby.

4 Likes

This is a FT order below… It depends what you order. Looks like they do on-demand restocking. A lot of items are are ready to ship the mintue you order. But if you choose something that they have to send-out for (on demand) - the whole order will wait. They have some timing issue thing, where if the wait time to restock is too long, they will ship out the order in two seperate shipments. Bummer to wait but they have so many little weird item/things I need/like. So I just man up and wait. :wink:

4 Likes

Why do people always blame fasttech when their package don’t get to them on time? Fasttech don’t control the mail😂

5 Likes

Good point, fuck their mail couriers

3 Likes

I can’t stand Chinese post bro.a couple months ago everyone was having trouble out of them.it was taking almost a month and a half to reach me.it usually takes about 10-14 days.something to do with them switching security or some shit.look up Chinese postal service on YouTube you’ll get a kick out of it😂

3 Likes

Cheapskates like me (who have plenty patience) love it. Cheap postal service should be a basic human right which we don’t get where I live.

3 Likes

For instance, if I am to send a mod in an envelope 5 hours away it costs me 15 dollars :smiley:

To recieve e0packet from China… About 2 bucks

3 Likes

I asked our local post what it would cost me to send back a phone to China (which I’d get here with free shipping), € 65 (C$ 95).
A tracked letter to the same city I live in, € 7.5 (C$ 11).

3 Likes