Fast Tech... Packages in Limbo

Don’t wanna get all Tin Foil hat, but I’ve had 2 parcels in limbo since the 30th and it usually takes less than 12 days to get here to Canada. I wrote a ticket and they said give it another week… It has been a week… Am I getting a little paranoid that something bigger is happening here or should I stop worrying?

Anyone else experience this?

2 Likes

FT provides me tracking for my orders. What does yours indicate?

2 Likes

Dude I had a FT package sit at the airport in Florida for over a month. It took so long I ordered another one from another supplier in the states and got it a good month before my FT package.

2 Likes

Does it go through Singapore? Due to my location all my packages from China go through Singapore and it takes two weeks to get to the Gulf. On the tracking they spend a week there for some reason.

2 Likes

That is normal, with FT you just order and forget, then one day you get a surprise when it pitches up.

9 Likes

Says it’s still on it’s way to meimage

2 Likes

I hate to say it @anon44012888 but this is absolutely par for the course. We don’t call’m Slow Tech for nothing.

6 Likes

There ya go! It’s on it’s way…

8 Likes

Damn, that’s the Elephant Express, that must be at least $3 extra.

6 Likes

Mine seem to end up stuck in customs longer than anywhere else. Although sometimes it takes a bit longer for the poor guy to swim that far.

3 Likes

@anon44012888

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/search?q=slowtech

2 Likes

Mine have taken 3-5 weeks usually. Im in MN so not on either coast. 12 days seems super fast for FT, but then again I don’t live in Canada.

3 Likes

That might be especially true where the OP is located. From information I found on the internet, I understand they are Very Busy!

:grinning::grinning:

6 Likes

That’s standard for FT for e-packet, they quote you 5-10 business days but it’s usually in customs

4 Likes

Don’t forget that all of Hong Kong is fighting for a democracy right now, so getting anything out of Shenzhen has been a little wonky as of late.

4 Likes

Over the last couple of years my FT deliveries (to the UK) have all been within 7 days and some of them 5 days. My last two orders, from July and September, have both got stuck in limbo also, ending up taking 15 and 20 days. From the tracking info they seem to be using a different courier / route as I’ve seen unusual entries and some that make even less sense than usual.

2 Likes

Takes a good month from fasttech at least for me! I stopped ordering from them long ago.

2 Likes

I forget who it was here that posted it, but they stated any delivery from FastTech took SOOO long to arrive, when it finally did, you would have forgotten ABOUT the order, and it was like getting a surprise gift.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Yep, this thread is certainly not going to help with that :rofl:

4 Likes