FastTech 9th Anniversary: 15% off Site-Wide Coupon Sale and Anniversary Giveaway for 13 Winners

Hi Friends,

What an exceiting News! FastTech 9th Anniversary is coming! To celebrate the 9th anniversary of FastTech, we‘ll prepare a discount of 15% Site-wide and there are more surprises waiting for you! Are you ready?

----------------- Anniversary Site-Wide Coupon ----------------------

Offer: Site-wide 15% off
Valid Date: Jun 2, 2021 (UTC-6)
Coupon Code: FASTTECH2021

----------------- FastTech 9th Anniversary Giveaway ----------------------

Offer: Mega Prize for 13 Winners

Valid Date: Jun 7, 2021 (UTC-6)

Purchase more than $40 to enter!

Click here to know more information of the anniversary promotion: FastTech 9th Anniversary 15% off Site-Wide

11 Likes

Thank you FT. My birthday is on the 1st so I guess I have reason to buy myself a birthday present(s) :+1:

What’s your latest and exciting gear?

2 Likes

Well, I’ll be holding off on some of the items in my cart, then. (Who can resist an extra 15% off, right?) :smiley:

2 Likes

Especially at FT :wink:

2 Likes

Just made an order so I’ll likely pass this sale.

2 Likes

Eh, come on Letitia, it’s a full 12 days away. Take one for the Shinies :+1: :rofl:

3 Likes

Honestly isn’t much I actually want. The gt4 clone and some orings is all I ordered. Of course I had to throw in a couple dts.

2 Likes

Wow, I’m proud of you. Honestly the ban put the kabosh on my gear sprees but it transferred over to flavors. Which Gt4 clone did you get?

ETA: Oh geez, I just checked my cart and I have stuff in it for my Dvarw FL. And ya know what? I don’t have any Taifun. Hmm…thx Letitia for the inspiration, it’s been a long time since I had a passion for a new tank.

2 Likes

Generic probably but the tank is glass rather than plastic like the one from 3f

2 Likes

Thx L. Forgot to mention. Did you have to purchase using their gift card? I haven’t made any purchases from them since our ban.

1 Like

Yes but some items are still not tagged and pp is working. Basically a crapshoot. I’m okay with the gc and wish sourcemore would go that route.

1 Like

I thought gift card was the only option for vape items since before the mail ban. I’ve been buying gift cards with PayPal for well over a year. I know if you buy enough gift cards you can use the bonus points from purchasing them to buy more stuff. I never buy enough things to do that, though.

1 Like

Reminder! 15% OFF site-wide coupon code is working. Come on! SHOP NOW! https://www.fasttech.com/

2 Likes

Last FastTech order I tried got rejected by the Chinese customs before it even left the country saying product was not allowed in receiving country. Got a refund (eventually) and lost money on the conversion so not using them again.

3 Likes