Fasttech coils

Like we talked about, those are going to be clones-fakes. I bought some Arctic coils a while back and about 2 out of the 5 were bad coils and didn’t perform great had some leaking and that tank never had that issue prior to.

3 Likes

I’m just going to stick with my main ecig.com. The prices are wonderful and I always get it within 4-5 days but the down side is, 1. No free shipping under 75 I believe 2. They limit me to only two 4pks of the coils per purchase?!

So either I pay the $3.xx for shipping 2 (Which is still cheaper than anywhere else) or I have to buy $61 worth of something else…

I would much rather buy a damn 10 pack with free shipping and be done with it, rather than playing the OOS game, just to be limited to 2.

Such is life

So here’s my two cents about ordering from china:

If you’re going to do it, go with Fasttech. They seem to have the best customer service and turn around times. Apparently efun is no good and gearbest takes forever. That’s just word on the street, though. I can vouch for FT. Aside from one order which took 3 weeks, all my orders have gotten to me in 2. Not too bad coming from the other side of the world.

As others have said, if it says Authentic, it is. If it says ‘styled’ or ‘replacement’ or nothing, it’s a clone. Those are usually okay, but they can be hit or miss. Check the reviews and discussions. They have a pretty active community of people that aren’t afraid to say if something is crap. If people say it is good, it probably is. I got my Magma clone from there and I love it. I also got my dovpo, subtank, subtank bases, top fill tank, bell caps, coils, drip tips, o-rings, and wire from there and, aside from a couple of issues that I don’t blame on them, so far I’m pretty pleased with everything. If you want it quick(er), only order things that are listed as in stock or ships next day. I’d say pick epacket shipping no matter what, but I’m not sure how that’s gonna be going in the future…seems like it’s had trouble.

Bottom line: you should try ordering some piddly stuff just to say you did it and see what it’s like. For serious hardware like mods, I’ll stick to local. For coils (authentic), clone tanks, drip tips, etc., I’ll continue buying from FT. :wink:

5 Likes

Efun is ok as far as shipping time and as long as your gear is in order. Customerservice sucks big time. Gearbest is very slow and so is their customer service. I’m still waiting for an answer to my ticket so I don’t know yet how they are dealing with complaints from customers. FT does refund people and pays for return shipping costs. Gearbest does not. Efun ignores you when you want to return your shit so they definitely don’t pay!

1 Like

I was only curious about their coils, I haven’t heard anything about them. For whatever reason they did not put enough information in their description on whether it’s authentic or fake. Even the authentic ones say replacement, so it’s not the same as the rest of their equipment. But anyways they just message me back and said all the coils are clones, just confirming what I already knew biy looking at the pictures

2 Likes

Well, I do now. I got a reply from Gearbest today. It is not a vape device but a tablet I bought for my daughters birthday that doesn’t want to start up. This is the helpful reply I got today, I’ve got to check out this site to solve my problem.
http://bbs.chuwi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=936&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D56
??? s%*@t :rage:

1 Like

Good luck with that :+1:

1 Like

If fast tech is not responding to any questions there defiently clones they always reply to anything ive ever asked them. I just oredered a panzer mod that was described as having a magnet bottom firing button. But of course it came with a spring even though the description said a magnet firing switch. When i sent a email to them they were very quick to respond back to me they offered me a two dollar compensation then three dollars. I never replied back just bacause they pee’ed me off and i did not want to deal with there bullsh*t. Needless to say i will never order anything and i mean anything from them again but thats just me FUDGE FAST TECH.

1 Like

That sucks you cant buy more than two packs at a time but i could see why they do that. Just so othere people can have a chance to buy them while there still in stock.

1 Like

Ya they suck

2 Likes

Yeah they responded and told me all the coils are clones? Which didn’t really answer my question really…
It was obvious by the pictures they weren’t legit, especially the one without the Uwell logo haha.

I simply asked them if any of their coils were actually manufactured by Uwell for the crown. Even though I know FT labels the rest of their equipment, authentic/styled/replacement, the coils really aren’t labeled or descriptive…one said Authentic replacement, another replacement, A, B and so on.

I was able to cancel my order, so all is well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Though nothing you purchase from F-tech is authentic, I’ve never had a bad experience. I purchase all of my coils from them except my Innokin isub G coils, they don’t carry them. I get amazing prices. The only con to orders is WAITING! Remember the shipment is coming from China! So when I know I’m getting close to needing coils I order ASAP! If I run out before my shipment arrives then I drip. I also bought my eleaf istick 50 watt from them for only $35 when my battle buddies paid $75. Great deals just stick with brand names you know.

my tfv4 dual rba head registered authentic on the Smok website…

…[quote=“quitter1, post:2, topic:35704”]…
just so you know if it says authentic from fastech… it has never not been for me… always authentic…
[/quote]…

I bought a lot of Authentics from FT…

2 Likes

To head off the track just a little… Remember the ruckus a couple of months back about the fake Crown tanks that were getting around? At the time, Uwell stated there was no one in China or HK authorized to sell them, so beware.
I’ve recently been in the market for a crown tank & found several on fasttech - some “styled”, some “authentic”. So I shot Uwell an email asking if the situation had changed re their dealings w China & HK. It was a short answer… “No”. Ok, so I compared Uwells pics of the tank with FT’s pics of their “Authentic” & I did spot a difference - the writing on the base. Uwells included their web address, FT’s did not. Spells DODGY to me.
That said, I prob will buy from FT sooner or later, but it’ll be something I know to be a clone …like a Velocity or a Kayfun. I wont be buying from them if I want to be certain of authenticity.

1 Like

Hello Jojo,

This is Andy from efun.top.

I’m sorry to hear that , if there is anything I can help you to solve , please feel free to let me know .

I don’t know the specific reason that you are unhappy with efun , but I 'm sure you have ordered from us , it is really appreciated that you could give us some advice to improve our service.

Thank you so much !

Hi Andy. That post is from a year ago. I’m sure plenty has changed since then. And, as I said in the original post, I wasn’t speaking from experience, only restating what I had heard from other members of the forum. I’ve never ordered from efun.

1 Like

Wow…one year later? Lol…Greatest.Customer.Care.Ever!
I found great humor in this! Thanks!

2 Likes

…well it is China. It takes a year to get a package, so it’s only logical that it takes a year to get a message across

:wink:

3 Likes