Fasttech Confusion

I placed my first order with Fasttech a few weeks ago and went to there site to check the status of my order and it had "Mark as Delivered" on the site. So I contacted them and got this reply.

Please kindly note that the delivery time solely depends on the the shipping method you have chosen during checkout once the order is shipped.

Please give it some time and it will be delivered.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with. Thank you.

So I replied

*Sorry for the confusion. But when I looked it up it has Mark as Delivered, I just wanted to make sure this transaction was not closed. I did expect it to be a long delivery. See Attachment and you can understand my confusion.

What would you think if you were waiting for a package for nearly a month and saw this when you checked on the the status?
I don’t know if it’s common for them to mark packages delivered when they are still in transit. This may save someone else a lot of confusion.

You click on that link to mark it as delivered yourself to clear it off your transaction list

2 Likes

“Mark as delivered” is an action. You click it and the order will now say “Delivered”…

2 Likes

Thanks fellows, I thought it was delivered to the wrong address. :confused:

2 Likes

It may seem like it cause it takes so long. My advice …never use the free delivery option if you want your stuff this month . I had two orders one with. Epacket through Canada post and one I took the free delivery through China post . Canada post option took 7 days !!! It usually takes 12-14 days …China post took 27 days …I’ll pay the three bucks

3 Likes

I usually pay the little extra on Fasttech delivery and it takes as little as a 1.5 weeks to as much as 3 weeks. This is assuming they actually ship it 1 or 2 days after I order it. I’ve heard the free delivery can take a month or more. I can’t wait that long and I’m afraid the USPS website will start sending me nasty messages to get me to quit checking it so often.
On a side note, I’ve been told by a few people that the larger the order, the longer it takes to arrive. I was advised to make multiple small orders rather than one large one. Don’t know if that’s true or not, but it’s what I’ve been doing.

1 Like