Favorite mix from another ELR mixer

Ya I tried the fresh03 quick custard 4pct LB VIC and .5 pct FLV vanilla pudding as a SnV and didnt get what others did , but after a couple weeks its a good base …The theory behind it is its supposed to be a SnV vanilla custard

4 Likes

Let me beat the drum a little more. Regarding the Cactus Tropical, it was good freshly mixed. What I did was 10% Forest Fruit, 2.5% Cactus and 0.5% Super Sweet.

It took a little while for the flavors to truly marry - really just a few days. Once that happened I started thinking how this would make a great base for many different all fruit mixes. All kinds of ideas for variations spring to mind. Yet I’ve not been able to stop vaping it as is. Every time I vape this I’m just blown away by the flavor and the simplicity. Very good summertime mix. Thanks again for the share.

8 Likes

try 1 drop of menthol :innocent:

4 Likes

I am another one rather liking the Cactus Tropical.
Very nice mix thanks

4 Likes

Oh what a great thread… I’ll have to go thru and try a ton of these!

My suitable for Zombie Apocalypse choice for another mixer’s recipe would have to be NotCharlesManson’s Birthday Cake. OMG… If you haven’t tried this, run! SO amazing.

Edit: Recipe calls for CAP VBIC. I MUCH prefer it made with VBIC TPA at same %… it gives it a lovely ''Cream Cheese Icing" taste that is amazing.

Other super noteworthy ones in my ‘can’t ever ever live without’ list: Shrooms Cinnabon Roll, Shroomy’s Frosted Flakes, SteamCraft’s Tony’s Revenge, and VHM’s Ella’s Shortbread Biscuit.

10 Likes

@TheTinMan Omg, awesome recipe. How he HELL have i never seen Pugs1970s recipes before? Exactly my flavor profile. So that was fun, got another 2 pages of recipes to try, and they all look outstanding. I’ll try your way with CAP CDS, also. Sounds hella yum.

and holy sheet, ya’ll… Literally every single one of your suggestions sounds amazing, and wonder of wonders, I can actually make a bunch. One HECK of an awesome thread idea! And I think it’ll be a great resource for us too, when we’re bored or need a change, and don’t have time or inclination to weed through 17pages of results in a search thru recipes.

13 Likes

@TheTinMan I hope he doesn’t see this ^^^^^ you know we will never hear the end of it.

Award winning reviewer … Soon to be award winning highly respected mixer extraordinaire …

11 Likes

Thanks! That helps considerably. FA Cornish Cream Tea is the only thing I was lacking to mix up Vanana Cream Tea… this will get me well on my way there. I’ll try a sample trying to mock up the Cornish Cream, and another using a straight cream sub. Something about the strawberry flavor in there is throwing me.

4 Likes

LOL @woftam

7 Likes

My first BCF order is heeeere!!! Yay! I was waiting on a number of flavors in that order to try a big chunk of ya’lls recommendations. I’ll let ya’ll know how it goes as they’re mixed / steeped.

Hey we had so much fun with this thread (and hoping other people will add to it)… any chance we could do something similar on an ongoing basis? Something like ‘Best Recipes (Mine or Other ELR Mixer) I Discovered this Month’? Then we could have a new thread for June, July, etc, so they didn’t get too gigantic and hard to manage.

That might be a fun way to drag people who seldom pop in back a lil more frequently. If I knew there was a monthly thread where people were posting their ‘new to them’ faves, and I could peruse a few pages and find brief taste notes fun chatter as well as fave recipes of people I like and respect… hell, that’d keep me coming back frequently.

13 Likes

Ok. This was a tough one to decide on . There are so very many wonderful recipes on ELR and some incredible mixers. I’m going to post one of my old favs because I’m remixing it again tonight and it’s just a great staple to have around. Beautiful creamy-good vape that can be used as a base for fruits or chocolates, coffees, or w/e. Floating Island by our friend @DarthVapor

14 Likes

I only have a handful of Mixers that I follow. This recent recipe from Chapel is just Outstanding!

9 Likes

Lmao here it comes

7 Likes

It’s only to be expected really…

Best make space on my shelf for a few more of those awards…or maybe put up a few more shelves…if you need a few pointers @woftam you know I’m always happy to help those less talented…

:wink:

9 Likes

Cheers mate I really have no idea how you stay so humble in the face of such success. I will hit you up when i get stuck :wink:

9 Likes

Just make sure you give ample notice, I’ll have my personal assistant let you know when I’m next available to talk to peasants…

9 Likes

I’m happy to bow and scrape upon request. :wink: Really digging your recipes… got a slew on order to try some out.

5 Likes

@blk8

@SynysterRebirth

…and the closest recipe to my heart… the white buffalo that got me into mixing in the first place because I didn’t want to spend $25 on a 20ml bottle.

@Granger with a special call out to @Biosphere who found the secret ingredient in the form of Cookie (Biscotti) I think I cried that day.

…heres to continuing greatness and hope …that one day… i’ll get that tagged on here lmao :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@DarkJester89 or anyone good with Cereal Vapes… Question, really looking forward to that Breakfast at Teleos The Milk Clone… as I’ve been hunting for a good Fruit Loops w Milk like crazy, and I kind of prefer the lemon forward as opposed to orange forward flavors out there, which this looks like it is. Here’s my problem, I don’t have Fruity Flakes. I’ll order it, but I can’t wait. Anyone have any suggestion for a sub? I was thinking increase Fruit Circles a bit, add a bit of Fruit Rings FW? I’ve also got Cereal 27 Cap and Lucky Leprechaun TPA, and AP if that helps. Anyone suggest a sub?

5 Likes

Another vote for Shrooms Cinnabon Roll. It is always in my rotation.
Thank you to all the talented mixers here from one that would be lost without the generous sharing of your talents.

6 Likes