Favorite mix from another ELR mixer

Let’s face it, the database of recipes is just plain huge! I love trying other’s mixes, but to choose one can be kind of daunting. So I would love to hear from the community. If you could only choose one mix - but it has to be someone else’s recipe - what would it be? Yeah, vaping apocalypse type choice - it’s the only mix you ever vape again.

For me it’s not that difficult because I’ve returned to this one over and over again…

Of course I adapted it just a bit, using a different Yellow Cake. Still this is a remarkable mix and has good shelf life. I only know that from mixing it 500 ml at a time :slight_smile:

So, what you got to share?

30 Likes

Shit Rob, going to have to THINK on this one…

11 Likes

Is a tough one. I only use one tank and drip whatever the mood has me. The same mix has always been in that tank and vape it everyday so i would have to say Custard King.

16 Likes

@SthrnMixer WOW, this was a surprisingly HARD question to answer for me, because I jump all over the place, so this post had me doing some deep thinking. I think if I had to only choose ONE, Apocalypse style, AND, it had to be from another, I think I would have to throw a shout out to @Pro_Vapes

19 Likes

Easy one

Add 1-1.5% CAP cinnamon danish swirl for a Banana Butt Left Check clone

16 Likes

@TheTinMan I know everything in that mix intimately, but what IS Cornish Cream Tea ??

9 Likes

I’m a bit blueberry muted, so when I was suggested to try

I did. I bought Blueberry FLV and Blueberry Muffin FLV and those two flavours were very pleasing to taste. It’s a nice muffin taste with a jammy like blueberry quality and I’ve never gotten bored of it.

and I just love Cheesecake Graham Cracker Crust

19 Likes

Im going to have to give NCM another one on here , i really like this so refreshing… This is way too hard so i kept it with the most recent mix of anothers that ive vaped…

14 Likes

Who can guess my favorite?

6 Likes

Its gotta be a strawberry mix hahahahs

9 Likes

Yes! But I just realized the original author is not on ELR that I’m aware of, even though ELR is where I first saw it so I don’t know if the adapted version qualifies.

10 Likes

Really … I thought you had problems tasting strawberries …

7 Likes

Yep it’s a curse I think. Karma catching up for something bad I must have done in a former life. But I still mix 'em up. Here’s the bane of my vaping existence…but still my fav.

My version is a significantly lower overall flavor and the EM is left out.

15 Likes

FlavourArt UK published the recipe for FA Cornish Cream Tea on their website:
CREAM 35%
STRAWBERRY 35%
COOKIE 30%

16 Likes

Robert it is a tough one, it’s quite a feat, have to think!

BTW Strawberries and clotted cream and/or/with tea and vape it??? No comment… it’ll work on that recipe but the thought of it… :rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

This is mine at the moment, im on my 3rd 500ml batch

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2145122?

11 Likes

This is as close as I get to someone else’s mix really, the cap custard was fa custard premium, the yellow cake was fw, the vanilla was holy, and they used a weird sweetener at 1%, I think that’s all I changed lol. Anyways, it makes me crazy because I love custards and have about 20 different custard recipes and this one blows them all out of the water, I even like vaping it after 3 days of steeping lol.

Edit: link to original recipe

14 Likes

Which is a direct rip off of Luke’s recipe with a couple of tiny changes

13 Likes

Nice find, I went back to the guy I saw it from originally and his entire profile looks like other people’s recipes from atf, he starts crediting them in the description of some of the newer ones I looked at.

Anyway, that shit is delicious lol

9 Likes

Ya I know Luke (original mixer) and some of his stuff is really good

10 Likes